DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nashville, TN Show (7/18)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Empty
PostSubject: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 am

This is a little while off, but I told myself that after the last North American tour I would try to see if anyone from Dimestoresaints would like to get together that day before the show and just hang out if they're local to that area or are coming in from another state to catch the show. Scratch my Gaslight-obsessive friend Zack, I haven't personally met any of you guys - which saddens me because so many of you guys are simply bitchin'! I'll be driving up from Atlanta the weekend before and I'll be moving into a new place for school in Murfreesboro, so it'd be cool to actually know some Tennessee-ans whilst beginning my stay up there.

So anyways, hit me up. I can't believe I'll be seeing those guys again in less than a month...
Back to top Go down
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I've been creeping on these boards for too long... I'm a boro native, and this post got me to finally register haha. Anyway, I'll be at the nashville show; however, I always get to Mercy Lounge super early...that stage is just too awesome to NOT be front row for. I'll def meet up with ya, even if it's just in line(like I said, I get to that venue 2-3 hours before shows).
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 am

JDaniels wrote:
I've been creeping on these boards for too long... I'm a boro native, and this post got me to finally register haha. Anyway, I'll be at the nashville show; however, I always get to Mercy Lounge super early...that stage is just too awesome to NOT be front row for. I'll def meet up with ya, even if it's just in line(like I said, I get to that venue 2-3 hours before shows).

Oh, you're definitely not alone there haha. I show up wayyyy to early for bands I love. I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 am

btw, my name's Keegan Osburn if you'd like to find me on Facebook. I'm the only one on there at the moment so I'm not hard to find. Razz
Back to top Go down
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Sweet! I'll hit you up. I'll be first in line, chowing down on some Taco Bell most likely. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Just a heads up, Gaslight is doing an in-store at Grimey's the day of the show. I can't go. Sad Sad Sad because I'll be arriving from Louisville probably about 30 seconds before they hit the stage at Mercy Lounge. But here's the info for anyone who wants to go: http://www.grimeys.com/news.html

There are no words for how bummed I am to have to miss this.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 pm

I think I just shat myself. Oh god.
Back to top Go down
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Oooh nice!!! Do you have to preorder to be able to see the in store? And, as long as it's a decent time away from the venue doors. I don't wanna catch the instore but then not get front row at Mercy...
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 pm

You don't have to pre-order to get in, but they are letting people who pre-ordered in first, so in theory it COULD fill up with people who pre-ordered before those who didn't pre-order can get in.

Seriously, if any of you go, have the BEST TIME. I'm so jealous!
Back to top Go down
TrickyNick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TrickyNick

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:47 pm

I'll be at Grimey's and the show. The Mercy is 5 minutes away from Grimey's, so you definitely have time to knock around downtown and grab some food before the show. There are some cool eateries nearby in the Belcourt area. Awesome area and it's gonna be a great day. PM me if any plans for a meetup.
Back to top Go down
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:52 pm

TrickyNick wrote:
I'll be at Grimey's and the show. The Mercy is 5 minutes away from Grimey's, so you definitely have time to knock around downtown and grab some food before the show. There are some cool eateries nearby in the Belcourt area. Awesome area and it's gonna be a great day. PM me if any plans for a meetup.

yeah, my issue is just I always like to be at Mercy super early so 1)you're in line under the shaded overhang and 2)front row!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashville, TN Show (7/18)   Nashville, TN Show (7/18) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashville, TN Show (7/18)
Page 1 of 1