DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Empty
PostSubject: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 am

Hey, does anyone want to buy this Tshirt off me.
Size: Small

I bought it at the (amazing) KOKO gig last week, for £15, but when I tried it on, it was a bit small for me. I should have got the next size up.
Shame, as I really like the design. Only worn for about 2 minutes while I tried it on. So basically brand new.

Only really makes sense to sell it to another U.K fan as it will save the shipping cost from buying it from the Infinite merch online shop.

£12.50 delivery free anywhere in U.K

Let me know if you're interested.

TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Handwr10
Back to top Go down
Dearly Departed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am

Dude i got a small tee at KOKO and wish id got a medium..Sizes must run small!
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

Hey dude. Yeah that's a shame the merch guy didn't warn us. I'm kind of picky about fit of clothes and usually Gideon Tshirts, in sie small, are fine on me. But this particular 'soft touch' or whatever it's called is too tight.

Maybe they'll have them at Reading festival to buy so I can pick up a Medium then. No doubt for £20 because the festival will take a fat profit cut for themselves forcing the price up. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
outerheaven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I'd buy it, sent you a PM if it's still for sale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Cool, SOLD to outerheaven. Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL   TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSHIRT for sale. New Jersey Eagle Design. Size: SMALL
Page 1 of 1