DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gaslight anthem game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Gaslight anthem game Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 am

I can't see that this has been posted before so thought some of you might find it fun. Theres always one you can't remember but I managed to complete it with 06.14 seconds left on the clock.

Post your scores and we'll all have some friendly competition

http://www.sporcle.com/games/SolidImpact/GaslightAnthemSongs
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

Hey, that was really fun! I completed it with 7:01 left on the clock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 am

8 minutes 2 seconds left haha...now a game where you have to recite all the lyrics to every song, that would be a better challenge (but I bet I could do it!)
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

Done with 6:28 left Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 am

eagles1139 wrote:
8 minutes 2 seconds left haha...now a game where you have to recite all the lyrics to every song, that would be a better challenge (but I bet I could do it!)

How in the world did you complete the game so quickly? I can't even type that fast on my iPad! Razz

Someone really should come up with a lyrics game. That would be fantastic! Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:04 pm

6:14 on my second try. Let's not talk about my first. I suck at song titles, haha.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:12 pm

7:50 left
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm

holy shit i blanked on 5 songs from sink or swim...
6:56 the second time. what's wrong with me?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
holy shit i blanked on 5 songs from sink or swim...
6:56 the second time. what's wrong with me?? Embarassed

Don't feel bad. I blanked on a lot more than that.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm

5 songs missed overall. Technically 4 since I couldn't remember the proper grammar or spelling for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

How in the world did you complete the game so quickly? I can't even type that fast on my iPad! Razz

Someone really should come up with a lyrics game. That would be fantastic! Smile

Haha it literally came down to how fast I could type. I just blew threw the albums in order of tracklist....I'm obsessed to the point that I'm fairly confident that gun to my head I could recite the lyrics to every song front to back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey, that was really fun! I completed it with 7:01 left on the clock. Very Happy

I stalled on Miles Davis and The Cool. Couldnt think of it for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

Haha it literally came down to how fast I could type. I just blew threw the albums in order of tracklist....I'm obsessed to the point that I'm fairly confident that gun to my head I could recite the lyrics to every song front to back. Razz

I think an obsession like that is totally normal! Razz I went through the albums in order of their track lists too and I could probably recite the lyrics with no problem also! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

I stalled on Miles Davis and The Cool. Couldnt think of it for the life of me.

That must have been so annoying! I think I took the longest remembering Drive. I was going in order of track listing, so I wouldn't let myself move on until I figured it out. Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 am

very disappointed with myself, completeley blanked out on some songs, can't believe i couldnt think of spirit of jazz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

drifter69 wrote:
very disappointed with myself, completeley blanked out on some songs, can't believe i couldnt think of spirit of jazz

it's all right man, we all have our weak spots. this game tells me i need to listen to sink or swim more Cool
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Lots of good times though on here. Those who needed a couple of goes, its not easy. Even when you love all the songs its hard to remember them all. Its a great site that one though if youve never seen it before. Theres bands for all sorts of games. Try the Bruce Springsteen and the E street band songs game. Now thats a challenge!!! Even for a Bruce lover like me!
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm

03:18 left on my first go... Lincoln has two ls in it... I didn't know that! I spent about 3 minutes trying to work out how to spell that and Davis. Damn!

Second go: 5 minutes left! Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

Not sure if I should post my score from my first, or second, or third round. haha

I blanked on a few from SOS and AS... But, on my third round, I got all of them with about 30 seconds left... I guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight anthem game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: