DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Watford

Go down 
+5
Klown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
YouCanCallMeSally
dm1234
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 pm

hiya guys been signed up for a while now and made a few posts figured it was about time to introduce myself. My names Daniel im 22 years old from Watford England been a gaslight fan since i fell in love with blue jeans & white t-shirts at hard rock calling 2009. have seen the guys live five times now and hope to see them many more times in the future my other tastes incl Springsteen , Foo Fighters , Loved ones & Hot Water Music to name a few. Im also a huge sci-fi nerd. i sell timber for a living which is just as boring as it sounds lol and thats about it really. Hopefully get to know you all better over time and maybe see ya at a few shows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm

What's up bro!

Get yourself a profile picture, it helps you stand out.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey Daniel! wave That's so cool that you've seen Gaslight five times! Is Blue Jeans your favorite song?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey dude, enjoy this place, it's a good part of the internet Smile

I'm Gordon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey dude!
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome, Daniel! I'm Vix Smile
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Daniel! wave That's so cool that you've seen Gaslight five times! Is Blue Jeans your favorite song?

yh fives ok hoping to double it this year when the album drops though Very Happy . No its not as much as i do love the song and its the first one that caught my attention i think my fave has to be either 1930/The patient ferris wheel/Mary ann. How about you??
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks for all the replies guys i love how friendly everyone is on here its a real nice little community hopefully get to know you all better over time.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

dm1234 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

yh fives ok hoping to double it this year when the album drops though Very Happy . No its not as much as i do love the song and its the first one that caught my attention i think my fave has to be either 1930/The patient ferris wheel/Mary ann. How about you??

Wow, that would be awesome if you could see them that many times this year! I would be so jealous!

My favorites are Bring It On, She Loves You, and Cowgirls at the moment, but they're all amazing songs, of course. Red At Night is "my song" though. Smile
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 am

I know what ya mean my favourites change every other day ive had WDIWWWY on repeat most of today. Hoping to see the guys abroad a few times this year. I went to see them support the Foos in Madrid last July and the atmosphere was so much more relaxed over there plus it was pretty much my perfect show cus i love the foos as well i almost never went cus my friend cancelled but just decided to go on my own in the end. made friends with some great people. would definitely recommend solo travel it forces ya to meet new people instead of staying in your own comfortable circle.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 pm

dm1234 wrote:
hiya guys been signed up for a while now and made a few posts figured it was about time to introduce myself. My names Daniel im 22 years old from Watford England been a gaslight fan since i fell in love with blue jeans & white t-shirts at hard rock calling 2009. have seen the guys live five times now and hope to see them many more times in the future my other tastes incl Springsteen , Foo Fighters , Loved ones & Hot Water Music to name a few. Im also a huge sci-fi nerd. i sell timber for a living which is just as boring as it sounds lol and thats about it really. Hopefully get to know you all better over time and maybe see ya at a few shows. Very Happy

Small fucking world. Which part of Watford do you live in?
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Camus wrote:
dm1234 wrote:

Small fucking world. Which part of Watford do you live in?

West Watford mate Just on the Holywell estate how about you ?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Well, I live in Hemel now. Lived in Croxley before and was at school in Watford.
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

I see what school did ya go to i was at westfield for the majority of secondary but also done a year at parmiters.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Watford Boys for all 7 years.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

you boys sound so British right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm

steph wrote:

Shut up, we found out we lived like 5 minutes from each other Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Shut up, we found out we lived like 5 minutes from each other Razz

Shocked did you just tell me to shut up??

i kind of like it... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Yep. That just happened. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Camus wrote:
Yep. That just happened. Deal with it.

Suspect aren't you supposed to not be around for awhile??
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Yeah I came back. Didn't think I'd be home until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

GO AWAY. Evil or Very Mad

GOD...

no wait! Sad

come back...

Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

What's happening in here!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

Hello from Watford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Watford   Hello from Watford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Watford
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: