DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
Holland
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
Debonair
Kosburn59
simo
kirstyt
loazis
TGAforLIFE
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Breanne
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Christophe
IrishNameAndAnInjury
plugga
Klown
Camus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Chuck Ragan has appeared in my dreams FOUR TIMES this week. WHAT IS GOING ON.

LOL, that's awesome! It must be a sign of some sort! I had a dream a few nights ago that I went out to get the newspaper in the morning (and I don't even do that), and Brian was the paper boy. I have no idea what to make of that! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 pm

WOW! THROUGH THE DRYWALL?!! That is crazy. Yeah, I suppose your dad wasn't too happy. But, at least you were (sort of) okay. Yikes...

Yeah, it was pretty scary. I still remember it to this day... and I was probably about 5. Still can see the scar 20 some years later. Smile Yeah, you'll have to tell the kids that story. Maybe they will stop chasing each other! haha Never know with kids tho.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
.........then I will have nine days in a row off! I can't wait!

Nine days in a row! Shocked That's great Shannon!! Except, what are you gonna do without those kids driving you crazy?!! hahaha

I'm going to breathe! Haha, I don't have any plans, other than to try to relax and hopefully get some writing done. I do want to go down to the beach one morning and watch the sun come up and just think. That will do me a lot of good.

And even though I need a break so badly, I will still miss the kids!

That sounds like a good vacation. Yeah, I always like sunsets. But, sunrises are pretty too. (Speaking of which, I just have to say, Kirsty, I love your avatar! It is gorgeous!)

Yeah, I can understand missing the kids. They're like your little sidekicks. Razz But, sounds like some rest will be good.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

LOL, that's awesome! It must be a sign of some sort! I had a dream a few nights ago that I went out to get the newspaper in the morning (and I don't even do that), and Brian was the paper boy. I have no idea what to make of that! Razz

haha That's great! (For both of you). It must be a sign. I had a dream about a week ago and Benny was in it. I don't remember it too well, but he was wearing a white t-shirt (of course) and telling me about some band. Can't remember the name, but it was like "Mud grabber" or something. haha Oh, and one time, a couple years ago... I had a dream that Gaslight replied to one of my posts on their myspace. haha I was pretty pumped about it.

But, uh oh.....Laurence is on. Yesterday he hit me like a million times with frying pans. So, I'd better get going.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:46 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
WOW! THROUGH THE DRYWALL?!! That is crazy. Yeah, I suppose your dad wasn't too happy. But, at least you were (sort of) okay. Yikes...

Yeah, it was pretty scary. I still remember it to this day... and I was probably about 5. Still can see the scar 20 some years later. Smile Yeah, you'll have to tell the kids that story. Maybe they will stop chasing each other! haha Never know with kids tho.

My foot was cut up a little and very sore, but yeah, I was fine. I was used to bumps and bruises. Rolling Eyes Razz

Wow, you were little when that happened! I have scars from when I was a kid too, and I don't even mind them. They are kind of like little memories of my craziness and missteps through childhood. Smile

Haha, if I told the girls your story, the older one would stop immediately out of fear, and the younger one would examine the window to determine how fast she would have to run to get through it. She is a daredevil! One time (on a weekend when I wasn't there to watch her like a hawk!) last year when she was still four, she climbed a tree, got about eight feet in the air, and then fell, bouncing off of a fence with her face! I saw her the next day and it was awful. She's lucky she hasn't ended up in the hospital yet!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
.........then I will have nine days in a row off! I can't wait!

Nine days in a row! Shocked That's great Shannon!! Except, what are you gonna do without those kids driving you crazy?!! hahaha

I'm going to breathe! Haha, I don't have any plans, other than to try to relax and hopefully get some writing done. I do want to go down to the beach one morning and watch the sun come up and just think. That will do me a lot of good.

And even though I need a break so badly, I will still miss the kids!

That sounds like a good vacation. Yeah, I always like sunsets. But, sunrises are pretty too. (Speaking of which, I just have to say, Kirsty, I love your avatar! It is gorgeous!)

Yeah, I can understand missing the kids. They're like your little sidekicks. Razz But, sounds like some rest will be good.

I like sunsets better too, but I want to see the sun come up over the ocean. I loved seeing the sun set on the Pacific, nothing beats it, but since I'm on the Atlantic coast now, I'll take what I can get. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

haha That's great! (For both of you). It must be a sign. I had a dream about a week ago and Benny was in it. I don't remember it too well, but he was wearing a white t-shirt (of course) and telling me about some band. Can't remember the name, but it was like "Mud grabber" or something. haha Oh, and one time, a couple years ago... I had a dream that Gaslight replied to one of my posts on their myspace. haha I was pretty pumped about it.

But, uh oh.....Laurence is on. Yesterday he hit me like a million times with frying pans. So, I'd better get going.

Those are great dreams! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has dreamed about these guys. I know Christophe has too. There's even a Gaslight dream thread!

Whoa, I guess you're going to have to watch your back when Laurence is around! Razz Bye Konrad!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

That's good your foot was fine... yeah, I think as kids we get used to bumps and bruises. Haha

Wow, and 8 foot fall from a tree? That's crazy...and sounds painful too.

Ah, yeah. They're pretty good dreams. Don't think I've had a dream about Brian... but it would't surprise me. That's cool there's a Gaslight dream thread. I'll have to check it out. Smile

Still here. Razz Just gotta watch out for him. He's worse than Steph! Shocked haha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
That's good your foot was fine... yeah, I think as kids we get used to bumps and bruises. Haha

Ah, yeah. They're pretty good dreams. Don't think I've had a dream about Brian... but it would't surprise me. That's cool there's a Gaslight dream thread. I'll have to check it out. Smile

Still here. Razz Just gotta watch out for him. He's worse than Steph! Shocked haha

Whoa, worse than Steph?! Shocked Just imagine if they teamed up. They'd be an unstoppable terrible twosome! Razz

Yeah, you should check out the Gaslight dream thread. There are some interesting ones in there! Very Happy

Yeah, that poor kid was really beat up! Half of her face was black and blue and she had a cut on her cheek where she hit the fence. She's lucky it didn't scar! She's a super tough kid though and that fall didn't stop her from climbing trees and doing every other adventurous thing she can possibly think of. I remember her trying to climb up bookcases when she was only eight months old! She's my wild child.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Did it!!!!!!
now just going to re-read everything Wink
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
FUCK MY LIFE, still 50 pages to go.

What are you studying? I would be so burned out if I had to study as hard as you have been lately. Sad

Human science -.- but, like, this week 5 exams. next week 3, then i'm done.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:

What are you studying? I would be so burned out if I had to study as hard as you have been lately. Sad

The countdown begins! Two weeks isn't too bad, but that's a lot of exams! Shocked
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Whoa, worse than Steph?! Shocked Just imagine if they teamed up. They'd be an unstoppable terrible twosome! Razz

Yeah, you should check out the Gaslight dream thread. There are some interesting ones in there! Very Happy

Yeah, that poor kid was really beat up! Half of her face was black and blue and she had a cut on her cheek where she hit the fence. She's lucky it didn't scar! She's a super tough kid though and that fall didn't stop her from climbing trees and doing every other adventurous thing she can possibly think of. I remember her trying to climb up bookcases when she was only eight months old! She's my wild child.

Yeah, just see page 16 here... Rolling Eyes I'm surprised I came out alive... Yeah, sheesh.. if they both teamed up, they would be unstoppable. Shocked

haha I'll bet there's some interesting dreams in there. Sounds interesting. Yeah, I'll have to see if there's a band called "Mud Grabber" now or something. haha

She does sound like a wild child. I guess if she was trying to scale bookcases at 8 months old, she was bound to be an adventurous one. haha But, gosh, that sounds painful. Guess she is lucky it didn't scar.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:

The countdown begins! Two weeks isn't too bad, but that's a lot of exams! Shocked

11 in total, got some days with two exams a day. I'm a fucking beast.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah, just see page 16 here... Rolling Eyes I'm surprised I came out alive... Yeah, sheesh.. if they both teamed up, they would be unstoppable. Shocked

haha I'll bet there's some interesting dreams in there. Sounds interesting. Yeah, I'll have to see if there's a band called "Mud Grabber" now or something. haha

She does sound like a wild child. I guess if she was trying to scale bookcases at 8 months old, she was bound to be an adventurous one. haha But, gosh, that sounds painful. Guess she is lucky it didn't scar.

Yep, she keeps me on my toes for sure! Smile

Mud Grabber makes me think of Tom Petty's side project from a few years ago, Mudcrutch. They have some pretty good songs!

I'll go check out page 16. I didn't catch up on Spam from yesterday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannon, did you get drunk last night?

Haha, a little! I wasn't totally plastered, but YEAH. drunken
I'M PROUD OF YOU!!

What did you drink?

LOL, you're proud of me? I guess I'm a little proud of me too for letting loose for once. It's about time!!!

I was drinking rum and coke and I ended up drinking about five shots total. The most I'd ever had in the past was two, so it was quite a bit for me and pretty interesting. And apparently I am not a depressed drunk AT ALL! My family told me I was really fun and happy and slightly manic. Alright then! Razz
Yes, I am proud of you, for finally realizing that alcohol is fine and FUN in moderation. Nothing wrong with getting a bit of a buzz on!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow... Man, I couldn't imagine. Two exams in one day would probably do me in. There were days where I had two papers due...but I hated exams. That would do me in. haha

You are a f***ing beast indeed!

Oh, and I checked. Don't see any band with that name. However, there is one called "Mud Band." haha They're from Armenia it looks like. They must have a lot of mud there... But, I don't think they'd be Benny's type of band. Anyway.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:

11 in total, got some days with two exams a day. I'm a fucking beast.

It sounds like you have everything under control and are prepared, so good for you, Matt! High Five I would be majorly stressed out!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I'M PROUD OF YOU!!

What did you drink?

LOL, you're proud of me? I guess I'm a little proud of me too for letting loose for once. It's about time!!!

I was drinking rum and coke and I ended up drinking about five shots total. The most I'd ever had in the past was two, so it was quite a bit for me and pretty interesting. And apparently I am not a depressed drunk AT ALL! My family told me I was really fun and happy and slightly manic. Alright then! Razz
Yes, I am proud of you, for finally realizing that alcohol is fine and FUN in moderation. Nothing wrong with getting a bit of a buzz on!

Haha, I always thought it was perfectly fine for OTHER people, I just wouldn't give up that much control personally. I'm done with that now. Being a control freak is too exhausting! This isn't going to be an all the time thing by any means, but I have to allow myself to let loose sometimes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 pm

http://soundcloud.com/newyorker/sets/exclusive-lex-hives-by-the
Listening to The Hives stream finally. I just want to marry their music. Why can't Lady Gaga write a song about that. "I wanna marry the Hives..." #humor
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I'M PROUD OF YOU!!

What did you drink?

I like a good beer once in a while. But, usually I don't have more than one in a sitting unless I'm out with my buddies or something. But, yup, totally agree there's nothing wrong with getting a buzz on.

Well, gonna head out for now guys. Take it easy. We'll see ya on the flip side.

wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Bye Konrad! It's been fun! wave
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Update:

After further analysis, turns out I just miss Chuck Ragan. Sounds rational. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm cold and wet and going to be seriously sleep deprived tomorrrow. Tonight was worth it. Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

CORY BRANAN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitime