DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeah hi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CynicRomantic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jeah hi. Empty
PostSubject: Jeah hi.   Jeah hi. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:19 pm

I'll tell you something about myself: what the hell else is an introduction else for, but to give a generally positive impression. Point is, am I trying to sell myself to you?
Well it would be a better idea just to go with some middle of the road, more standardized kind of affair. I'm terrible at these kinda things anyways.
So last week I went back home for a weekend. My grandparents have been married for fifty years and all. And they had two of these used to be famous dried up popstars singing awful goddamn awful songs. So my brother and I grabbed a beer and went outside. Saying: ah man they just don't get it. Then shouting: Ah hell they ain't at got no soul. Then shouting that back and for forth till we can't stop laughing.
What I'm trying to say is that what i really dig about the Gaslight Anthem is that they do have soul.
Heaps and buckets of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Jeah hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeah hi.   Jeah hi. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:22 pm

hmm... I was hoping for the middle of the road affair, but there you go and tell us an interesting tale!

I agreee with what you are saying about them having soul... it is tough for me to tell people why I love this band so much, and what it really comes down to is... they have soul.

...I just sound like a tool when I say that to people.

Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
CynicRomantic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jeah hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeah hi.   Jeah hi. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Well it's what Jesus would say.
So i get the tool thing.
Hammer or wrench?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content