DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stagedive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stagedive

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Whats up Gas fans? I've been a huge fan of the band ever since my friend showed me the 59' sound album and I've been obsessed ever since! Love the new track, 45' and cannot wait until Handwritten! Already went through the forum and it seems really fun. Sadly enough, I have not seen them in concert yet and its killing me! I'm making it a must to go see them this summer or ill consider myself a failure!

Also, me and my cousin have a alternative rock blog we update daily that you should check out! We do album reviews mostly! We like to analyze song lyrics and make Top 10's of about anything we can think of! It’s a fun little site that we hope can be huge one day! And of course, we talk about Gaslight Anthem a lot lol.

check out our blog and follow us on twitter @stagedivereview

Back to top Go down
http://stagedivereviews.blogspot.com/

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Welcome dude! I'm pretty new here, but the people have been really great, and I'm hoping to become a part of the community. I hope you fit in just fine here, too!
Back to top Go down
stagedive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stagedive

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks man! Everyone seems nice and welcoming!
Back to top Go down
http://stagedivereviews.blogspot.com/
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Welcome, stranger!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Hey, I'm Shannon. Welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:49 am

Gas fans No

nonetheless, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: