DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+20
ghosttocoast
bakerfall
Debonair
simo
Christophe
colmillionaire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAforLIFE
plugga
Labhras
IrishNameAndAnInjury
bringiton
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
kirstyt
Harbortown
Klown
steph
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

I got so shitty saturday night after graduation...I had the hangover feeling times 100 all day sunday...it sucked. walking around Santa Cruz beach at 3pm and still being hungover is not fun.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 38
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh, that's a bummer, Sanam. Sad Spending the day at the beach in Santa Cruz should be wonderful. I loved that picture from the wharf. It's nice to see that the place hasn't changed any in all these years. That's one thing I loved so much about Santa Cruz. People who lived there for a long time said it hadn't changed much at all since the 60s. I love that little hippie town. I love you
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Santa Cruz is my favorite NorCal town for sure.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 38
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Santa Cruz is my favorite NorCal town for sure.

Mine too! I feel very blessed that I got to spend part of my childhood growing up there. I think I would be a different person if I had missed out on that opportunity. Santa Monica is my favorite town ever though. If I were rich, I would move there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Posts : 5617
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm

supposed to storm here today...with possible severe storms for at least two days of the week,
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Santa Cruz is my favorite NorCal town for sure.

I keep trying to drag my brother to Santa Cruz for one day this summer. Apparently, he ain't havin' it. Dammit, I really wanna go back there soon! And he knows the area better than me cause he goes to school there.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey guys! Most fun trip of my life. Adventures, and memories that will stick in my mind for a lifetime.

Do we have a pre-order yet?

Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm jealous, and no. Sad

I stayed in a cabin in upper Michigan when I was 6 and I remember it being a lot of fun (albeit without the drinking Razz) and I really want to go back.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Ooh, and how was the absinthe...?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Yeah, man, Michigan is a great place! I've got some sweet pictures that I'll post later on.

Mike, I can't even begin to tell you how much god damn alcohol I consumed over the past 3 days. Last night we were just chugging, and passing around any bottle we could find (finished off a bottle of whiskey, scotch, vodka, rum, and some other shit, but I was too drunk to notice what it was.) and slamming beers. And by some stroke of luck, I wasn't hungover at all.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Camus wrote:
Ooh, and how was the absinthe...?

Sadly, no absinthe was consumed. Sad
My brother's friend was gonna buy some before we left but ran out of time. My brother was gonna pick some up in Michigan, but it was way overpriced, and I guess just a bunch of shitty brands.

Someday...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:10 pm

That sounds like a great weekend! Very Happy And by not hungover I will assume you mean still drunk tongue That seems to be the only way to avoid a hangover.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 37
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Memorial day dinner- Hotdogs grilled black, hamburger, french fries, and vegetables.

i should probly ignore Jimmy's posts, but right now i am amused by how he always tells us exactly what he eats for every meal. oh hey Jimmy, i might have some water in a few minutes, and then later, i'll probably have to pee.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
Ooh, and how was the absinthe...?

Sadly, no absinthe was consumed. Sad
My brother's friend was gonna buy some before we left but ran out of time. My brother was gonna pick some up in Michigan, but it was way overpriced, and I guess just a bunch of shitty brands.

Someday...

It's cool, come to Europe where you can drink legally and there can plenty of absinthe Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Memorial day dinner- Hotdogs grilled black, hamburger, french fries, and vegetables.

i should probly ignore Jimmy's posts, but right now i am amused by how he always tells us exactly what he eats for every meal. oh hey Jimmy, i might have some water in a few minutes, and then later, i'll probably have to pee.

Let's try this. This is exactly what I've eaten/drunk today:

Water, toast, more water throughout the day, cheese sandwich, cup of coffee, beer, pasta with bolognese sauce, whiskey, cup of tea.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Camus wrote:
That sounds like a great weekend! Very Happy And by not hungover I will assume you mean still drunk tongue That seems to be the only way to avoid a hangover.

Hahaha, I've been drunk for like 4 days, then!

Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Posts : 5617
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

I was trying to start some conversation. Anyway, want to hear a strange live combination? Bruce Springsteen/E Street Band, and Mumford and Sons. It just apparently happened.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
That sounds like a great weekend! Very Happy And by not hungover I will assume you mean still drunk tongue That seems to be the only way to avoid a hangover.

Hahaha, I've been drunk for like 4 days, then!


So much awesome right there!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 37
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Memorial day dinner- Hotdogs grilled black, hamburger, french fries, and vegetables.

i should probly ignore Jimmy's posts, but right now i am amused by how he always tells us exactly what he eats for every meal. oh hey Jimmy, i might have some water in a few minutes, and then later, i'll probably have to pee.

Let's try this. This is exactly what I've eaten/drunk today:

Water, toast, more water throughout the day, cheese sandwich, cup of coffee, beer, pasta with bolognese sauce, whiskey, cup of tea.


veggie sausage patties, water, few bites of a blah sammich, water, sip of Izze soda, cheese and crackers, water. what do you think you'll ingest tomorrow, Mike??
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

steph wrote:
veggie sausage patties, water, few bites of a blah sammich, water, sip of Izze soda, cheese and crackers, water. what do you think you'll ingest tomorrow, Mike??

That sounds like quite the feast Razz

I imagine it will be exactly the same as today because there's leftover bolognese and we have basically no other food except bread Embarassed

Same question to you.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 37
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
veggie sausage patties, water, few bites of a blah sammich, water, sip of Izze soda, cheese and crackers, water. what do you think you'll ingest tomorrow, Mike??

That sounds like quite the feast Razz

I imagine it will be exactly the same as today because there's leftover bolognese and we have basically no other food except bread Embarassed

Same question to you.


ooh, probably veg sausage patties again, maybe some fruit, i'll probably make a dino kale salad with an olive oil & lemon juice dressing, then make some couscous and asparagus and sauteed mushrooms for dinner. tons of water and a fair amount of whiskey Razz

okay, wow, i'm hungry now!

now i want spaghetti! must go get spaghetti sauce!

you know what? Jimbo's right, this really did spark up quite a conversation!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 32
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:30 pm

stop telling everyone what you had today because I ate too much Sad
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:31 pm

That sounds so good! Make me some please Smile

It did spark up a conversation, but that's because we made the effort to turn it into that.

Have you got any great vegetarian recipes? I'm considering avoiding meat for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

plugga wrote:
stop telling everyone what you had today because I ate too much Sad

Are you not gonna share with us what you ate? Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 32
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
stop telling everyone what you had today because I ate too much Sad

Are you not gonna share with us what you ate? Sad

I had pasta - a banana - slice of cake - went out and bought fries for me and my sister - back home we had piadina and veggies(GOOGLE IT I am unable to explain) then banana - smaller slice of cake.

now excuse me i am going to hide somewhere dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: