DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help finding a recording

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

Help finding a recording Empty
PostSubject: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi, does anybody have a good quality version of "I witnessed a crime" from the revival tour with Joe Ginsberg? Basically, it has to be this version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tmZkqMDiHk (or as close to as possible). I'd preferably like a soundboard recording, but if not then the best possible

Thanks
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:42 pm

I've seen 4 Revival Tour shows and if I remember it right, London was the only one they played it. What you can always do is to convert the youtube video in a mp3.

Hope that helps ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:47 pm

They did in Cardiff also, and its better quality, but still not perfect. I just want the really cool Joe Ginsberg bit Sad
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Good luck with your search ...
Sorry I couldn't help Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm

No probs. Another long shot, is it possible to "clean up" the audio that I have then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a recording   Help finding a recording Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help finding a recording
Page 1 of 1