DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys!

Go down 
+7
AGoodTime
Daire
JimmyB
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
Klown
HighLonesome
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Klown wrote:
Oh dear...this won't end pretty...haha

I'm Liverpool, and you just named our two biggest rivals Laughing

I spent some time with some mates in Philly in April, and they were Everton fans, for the reason there's an American playing for them.

Liverpool?! Noo! Haha just kidding, but really if you're a fan of soccer/football... well then I am definitely a fan of you. But yeah us Americans have to have some sort of hope for our players in the world game. I'm just glad it's finally beginning to become a bigger sport over here - sorta.
Back to top Go down

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Vixly wrote:
Klown wrote:
What ... soccer...football team do you support?

In the U.S. it's the LA Galaxy, but my main team is Manchester United. I like Everton too - gotta support an American goalkeeper, haha. What about you?

NOOOO I'm a Liverpool fan also and you just named two of my least favorite European team. Mad

I'll try not to hold it against you What a Face

also join in on the Spam thread.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I blame the Spam thread for having so many posts...I truly do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:56 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Vixly wrote:
No way, no need to feel like an idiot. And aww thanks, I'll take looking like a soccer player as a huge compliment! But I totally agree with you, us soccer girls are pretty chill, haha. Baseball huh? That's awesome, honestly it seems like baseball players are equivalent to girls soccer players. At least from my experience!

Haha, yeah...Usually you all are chill. And you should take it as a huge compliment cause us baseball boys find the soccer girls the most attractive of women sport players. No joking around haha. I wish I some of them liked The Gaslight Anthem though. I am the only one in the group of people I hang out with that like them A LOT!...but I am actually crazily obsessed with them.

Aww well thanks! But yeah, me and my boyfriend are seriously the only ones in our area that have even heard of them -- I got my best friend listening to them, but she is not nearly as into them as we are. Most of my friends are into the "radio pop". Boo!

oldgospelchoir wrote:
NOOOO I'm a Liverpool fan also and you just named two of my least favorite European team. Mad

I'll try not to hold it against you What a Face

also join in on the Spam thread.

More Liverpool?! Maaan oh man Sad But okay phew, I'm safe! I saw Brian's preferred EPL team was Chelsea on the "Ask Brian" Twitter session. My heart nearly broke.

Yes sounds fabulous, I will make my way on over to that thread!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I would blame Ian on him liking Chelski, although, judging by Ians Twitter, he seems to have half a dozen English teams, which is cheating.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Vixly wrote:
Klown wrote:

In the U.S. it's the LA Galaxy, but my main team is Manchester United. I like Everton too - gotta support an American goalkeeper, haha. What about you?

High Five Fellow Manchester United fan.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Christophe wrote:
Vixly wrote:
Klown wrote:

Manchester United...every Everton fans favourite team Laughing
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Klown wrote:
I would blame Ian on him liking Chelski, although, judging by Ians Twitter, he seems to have half a dozen English teams, which is cheating.

I figured that's what it was when I saw Ian's tweet about Chelsea winning the Champions League title. And ha! Does he really?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Vixly wrote:
Aww well thanks! But yeah, me and my boyfriend are seriously the only ones in our area that have even heard of them -- I got my best friend listening to them, but she is not nearly as into them as we are. Most of my friends are into the "radio pop". Boo!

That makes sense...I mean y'all are on the complete opposite side of where they originated from. And "radio pop"? I get disgusted every time I hear that stuff. People like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry make me want jump off a cliff. Haha

Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Christophe wrote:
Vixly wrote:
Klown wrote:

YES! I was almost worried I would be alone on this one. High Five
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:05 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

That makes sense...I mean y'all are on the complete opposite side of where they originated from. And "radio pop"? I get disgusted every time I hear that stuff. People like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry make me want jump off a cliff. Haha

EveryLittleSecret wrote:
Welcome Welcome!

Yeah exactly. I'm glad they're starting to get bigger over here though! I totally agree with those kinds of "artists" though... I hardly ever listen to the radio because of it. Rolling Eyes

EveryLittleSecret- Hey thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3