DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:33 pm

We interviewed Brian Fallon from The Gaslight Anthem to discuss his upcoming album 'Handwritten', his influences, his love of motorcycles and, most importantly, his not-so-guilty pleasure -The New Kids On The Block.

When Contactmusic.com asked Brian which band, dead or alive, he'd love to gig with, he told us The Clash. He has previously expressed that The Clash was the first record he ever bought, and on bringing this fact up in conversation, we learned that this indeed was not the entire truth.

'Well, it was the first record that was bought for me', he said. 'My first real one was New Kids On The Block 'Hangin' Tough' but that doesn't really count because I was like eight'.

http://www.contactmusic.com/interview/interview-with-gaslight-anthem-may-2012
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh man, that was such a great way to end that interview! Hangin' Tough was the first album I bought (I think I was six years old, so don't judge me!) and I bet I could still sing the whole thing word for word. Too funny that Brian was/is a fan of theirs! Razz
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:58 pm

I wanna hear a Hanging Tough cover Wed. night
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:59 pm

They should name a song "You can only ride one at a time" or something along those lines...
Great interview though
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:00 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
I wanna hear a Hanging Tough cover Wed. night

lol! That would be hilarious!!!

We're gonna put you in a trance with a funky song, 'cause you gotta be
Hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough.
We're rough!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Having sold well over 400, 000 albums worldwide, The Gaslight Anthem are a band whose music is quickly becoming a household name
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Well that is very funny! I just saw NKOTB on thursday!hahaha I was a huge fan when I was 10 and me and some friends thought it would be fun to go and see them to relive our boyband days.lol
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block 543493_10100377378362531_22681_43884803_1586995909_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block   Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Confesses His Love For New Kids On The Block
Page 1 of 1