DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Hey :)

Go down 
+3
oh_megan
Klown
kirstyt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:58 am

Hi all

I'm Kirsty & I'm from Cornwall. I'm a long time lurker here, more so in the last month or so as I get sidetracked whilst revising for my exams (procrastination is definitely my worst attribute..), so I thought it was only right to finally join you all!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown


Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 44
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:59 am

Hello there Smile I'm Gordon and that's about all I can think of at the moment, my brain has stopped functioning.

Enjoy the board, it's a cool place Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Birmingham

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:59 am

Hey Kirsty Smile
Welcome. I'm also a big time lurker here, although I'm trying to post more lately Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:28 am

Hello to you both! Smile

oh_megan wrote:
Hey Kirsty Smile
Welcome. I'm also a big time lurker here, although I'm trying to post more lately Smile)

I'm quite positive I've seen your avatar picture in tags for TGA on Tumblr. Very jealous that you went to the acoustic set! I couldn't even attempt to make it as I had an exam that day, sigh.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Birmingham

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:33 am

Probably, I'm always posting things about Gaslight on tumblr ^.^
Nothing was stopping me being there yesterday, my Uni teacher wasn't too happy when I told him I went to London to see my favourite band. infact his words were "Id rather you had lied" haha!!

How long you been into Gaslight then?
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Kirsty, I'm Shannon. Smile Welcome to the forum! If you want to procrastinate and talk about Gaslight instead of studying, you have come to the right place. Have fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:54 am

Haha! And they say honesty is the best policy..
If only it had been a day later, I would have been there, no questions asked!
How was it? I'm sure it was incredible.

I've been into them since late 2008. I remember listening to Sink or Swim and just falling in love with them! How about you?
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:55 am

Hi Shannon, thankyou! I'm sure I'll make the most of this place Smile
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 32
Location : UK

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:29 pm

More Brits! Very Happy Hi Kirsty, I'm Mike.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Birmingham

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:32 pm

kirstyt wrote:
Haha! And they say honesty is the best policy..
If only it had been a day later, I would have been there, no questions asked!
How was it? I'm sure it was incredible.

I've been into them since late 2008. I remember listening to Sink or Swim and just falling in love with them! How about you?

It was amazing, totally amazing, there arent even words to describe...

I first saw Gaslight on tv Glastonbury 2009, thats when it all started. Now I'm an obsessive Gaslight fan.
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe


Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 28
Location : The Ferris Wheel

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, hello Kristy!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

oh_megan wrote:
kirstyt wrote:
Haha! And they say honesty is the best policy..
If only it had been a day later, I would have been there, no questions asked!
How was it? I'm sure it was incredible.

I've been into them since late 2008. I remember listening to Sink or Swim and just falling in love with them! How about you?

It was amazing, totally amazing, there arent even words to describe...

I first saw Gaslight on tv Glastonbury 2009, thats when it all started. Now I'm an obsessive Gaslight fan.

Ah I'm glad you enjoyed! After all these years I still haven't managed to see them, so I'm ridiculously excited to see them at Koko next month.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Camus wrote:
More Brits! Very Happy Hi Kirsty, I'm Mike.

HorribleCrowe wrote:
Well, hello Kristy!

Hello to you both! Smile
Favourite Gaslight song(s)?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 32
Location : UK

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Uhhh, that's a difficult one. It's close between Angry Johnny and the Radio and Drive.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey Kristy! I'm Sarah. Glad you decided to join up! A lot of new faces around here lately!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 33
Location : UK

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:00 pm

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Birmingham

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:43 am

kirstyt wrote:
oh_megan wrote:
kirstyt wrote:
Haha! And they say honesty is the best policy..
If only it had been a day later, I would have been there, no questions asked!
How was it? I'm sure it was incredible.

I've been into them since late 2008. I remember listening to Sink or Swim and just falling in love with them! How about you?

It was amazing, totally amazing, there arent even words to describe...

I first saw Gaslight on tv Glastonbury 2009, thats when it all started. Now I'm an obsessive Gaslight fan.

Ah I'm glad you enjoyed! After all these years I still haven't managed to see them, so I'm ridiculously excited to see them at Koko next month.

Oh wow you'll have a great time then! Quite a few people from here will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

Camus wrote:
Uhhh, that's a difficult one. It's close between Angry Johnny and the Radio and Drive.

Good choices! I find it difficult to answer this myself, but if I had to narrow it down it would be between Blue Jeans, Angry Johnny, I Coulda Been A Contender and The Spirit Of Jazz.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:05 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hey Kristy! I'm Sarah. Glad you decided to join up! A lot of new faces around here lately!

plugga wrote:
welcome!!

Hello to you both, thankyou! Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 30
Location : England

Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:49 pm

redskynight wrote:
Welcome!

Hello, thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Hey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Hey :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Hey :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: