DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

charming pictures of Brian Fallon

Go down 
+7
steph
moconnell23
acousticbandit
steady now steady now
plugga
Klown
Harbortown
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

charming pictures of Brian Fallon Empty
PostSubject: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:54 pm

This is a charming pictures of Brian Fallon (no homo) thread.

charming pictures of Brian Fallon 4579175320_f469332b58_b
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

charming pictures of Brian Fallon 5901644571_4a88919f2c_z
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_l3e6ifH9Pe1qagm6bo1_500
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Have some Dan as well Smile

charming pictures of Brian Fallon 58242210
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:57 pm

charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm

charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_m306i7eM881qa2xt6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

God damn mods interrupting my glorious derail of a thread that was destined for extinction anyway and making a new thread out of it.

Oh well.

Pictured: Brian Fallon getting the brofist from God (as evident by the bright shimmer in the background).
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Brian_Fallon
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Harbortown wrote:
God damn mods interrupting my glorious derail of a thread that was destined for extinction anyway and making a new thread out of it.

Oh well.

Pictured: Brian Fallon getting the brofist from God (as evident by the bright shimmer in the background).

Clearly Harbortown didn't get the brofist from the Admin Gods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Oh well.

Clearly Harbortown didn't get the brofist from the Admin Gods.
Corrupt leadership! Rampant censorship!

Pictured: Brian with his two dogs Fian and Brallon.
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_ly9reblHFD1qi8yqxo1_500
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:

Oh well.

charming pictures of Brian Fallon Brian_Fallon

lollercoaster
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Pictured: Brian finally figured out how to play Smoke on the water.
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_lmltshEhBw1qckmaro1_500

Pictured: In a moment of clarity Brian suddenly understood that's what she said.
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_lmltu0iFge1qckmaro1_500
Back to top Go down
moconnell23
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moconnell23

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Brian tweeted, "Wow total killer…pit bulls…look how dangerous.."charming pictures of Brian Fallon A02yv_11
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 am

i just read a bunch of crap on dogsbite.org, but yeah...i still think the problem w/ pit bulls is that people have bred them to be a certain ways. they are just dogs, they can be sweet Smile

esp. that photo, how can you deny the adorability?!?!?!?!? and i mean the dog, not Brian Razz
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm in the creepy part of the board again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:01 am

chaingangchorus wrote:
I'm in the creepy part of the board again...

Haha, you could have just lurked but now everyone knows you're in the creepy part of the board again! Razz

but "Charming" pictures isn't creepy! "Personal" pictures or "pictures that weren't made public" would be though.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Pictured: Brian finally figured out how to play Smoke on the water.
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_lmltshEhBw1qckmaro1_500

Pictured: In a moment of clarity Brian suddenly understood that's what she said.
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_lmltu0iFge1qckmaro1_500

Where did you find these?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:12 pm

so i was searching for the misery-stream on tumblr and stumbled over this photo - ...eeeehhh i thought brian wouldn't drink?! scratch anyway fun picture Very Happy 
charming pictures of Brian Fallon Tumblr_mh7a0oeOGv1qccvibo3_500

with two other pictures:

http://jcincleats.tumblr.com/post/41469708413/this-photograph-isproof-brian-fallon-of-the
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
so i was searching for the misery-stream on tumblr and stumbled over this photo - ...eeeehhh i thought brian wouldn't drink?! scratch anyway fun picture Very Happy 

with two other pictures:

http://jcincleats.tumblr.com/post/41469708413/this-photograph-isproof-brian-fallon-of-the
Haha you're a bit late to the party my friend. He started drinking last year at least by the time 45 came out. The video shoot was the first time I saw him drink. But at least you missed all the discussion of whether or not he was an alcoholic Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Hanswurst wrote:

with two other pictures:

Haha you're a bit late to the party my friend. He started drinking last year at least by the time 45 came out. The video shoot was the first time I saw him drink. But at least you missed all the discussion of whether or not he was an alcoholic Rolling Eyes 
nah, i followed this from like first row - but rather than this discussion being more or less based on some live performances where he may has been drunk and unreliable presumptions i did not know there where pictures like this: its like brian poses for a Jack Daniels-advertise and really stands behind this brand. Anyway i did not really take this picture for granted and think its just Brian making fun of us people being shocked of him drinking. I thought funny enough to post it on here and hear what ya people think about this Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charming pictures of Brian Fallon   charming pictures of Brian Fallon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charming pictures of Brian Fallon
Page 1 of 1