DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+21
Jerseyrain
TGAFAN25
ThisMachineKillsFascists
steady now steady now
colmillionaire
loazis
Kosburn59
Klown
Debonair
Philo
Harbortown
Pridevsprose
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
TGAforLIFE
Labhras
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

romance issues - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I hate this moping period after rejections. I also don't want to have emotions anymore.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

goddamn I WANT TO BE A HAPPY PANDA AND JUST BE HAPPY WHEN I EAT AND JUST BE SAD WHEN I STOP EATING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm

HIT IT ON THE NAIL. THAT IS WHAT I WANT MY LIFE TO BE. I WANT TO BE A PANDA.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

romance issues - Page 21 Panda01
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Drown yourself in mopey music and get it all out. You'll get sick of being depressed and start finding a way out of it!!!!! No limits on how long it takes you. NO LIMIT MOPEY SOLDIER!!! Sorry, margarita just kicked in.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:46 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Sorry, margarita just kicked in.

Mine is just starting to kick in as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

LOL I seriously was buzzing for about an hour. I didn't mean to get tipsy. It doesn't allow me to properly advise/blather about romantic issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:42 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Drown yourself in mopey music and get it all out. You'll get sick of being depressed and start finding a way out of it!!!!! No limits on how long it takes you. NO LIMIT MOPEY SOLDIER!!! Sorry, margarita just kicked in.
Haha. This is basically what I'm going to do! I'm getting all the mopiness out this weekend, studying my ass off and kicking ass on my final, then exploring San Francisco with my kid brother on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:31 pm

my new flow chart for people who show an interest in me:

have you ever heard of the gaslight anthem?
no --> LOL BYE
yes --> let's talk --> do you like them?
no --> LOL BYE
yes --> i'll give you a chance
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

SAME
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:44 pm

I totally judge by music. If you like Skrillex, we can never speak again. j/k. Sorta.

I realized today- it does suck being single at times. But after nights like last night and so many other choices I make about what to do with my days/nights, I just don't know if I have time to consider someone else in my plans at this moment anyway. The life I want professionally involves a lot of last minute decisions and changes for events that consume a lot of hours. I dunno. Random revelation. Of course I could meet someone interested in doing those same things or who is totally into having our space when we want it without taking it as abandonment, but who knows.

/blabbing
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Sigh...I hate romance. It destroys you entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm

redskynight wrote:
my new flow chart for people who show an interest in me:

have you ever heard of the gaslight anthem?
no --> LOL BYE
yes --> let's talk --> do you like them?
no --> LOL BYE
yes --> i'll give you a chance

Clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:02 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I totally judge by music. If you like Skrillex, we can never speak again. j/k. Sorta.

I realized today- it does suck being single at times. But after nights like last night and so many other choices I make about what to do with my days/nights, I just don't know if I have time to consider someone else in my plans at this moment anyway. The life I want professionally involves a lot of last minute decisions and changes for events that consume a lot of hours. I dunno. Random revelation. Of course I could meet someone interested in doing those same things or who is totally into having our space when we want it without taking it as abandonment, but who knows.

/blabbing

lolol.

I've actually been thinking that about my own love life, really. Like, I'm putting my career ahead of everything else and journalism is a lot of last minute, no planning work. I don't really know how I could fit a relationship into that time, unless someone's totally understanding or whatever. It's definitely something that would take a lot of work and communication, though.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:15 am

I'm digging the single life, it rules. Why does JimmyB complain so much about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:16 am

colmillionaire wrote:
I'm digging the single life, it rules. Why does JimmyB complain so much about this?

don't say it's name, you will awaken the beast!!! silent
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:18 am

redskynight wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

/blabbing

lolol.

I've actually been thinking that about my own love life, really. Like, I'm putting my career ahead of everything else and journalism is a lot of last minute, no planning work. I don't really know how I could fit a relationship into that time, unless someone's totally understanding or whatever. It's definitely something that would take a lot of work and communication, though.

i haven't been in a relationship in a long time, but isn't that how it should work? you shouldn't have to fit the other person around your schedule or change your life to be with them, it should be more natural. at least ... that's what i would hope. but like i said, wtf do i know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:24 am

The difficult part is getting to know people with that lifestyle though. So much paranoia happens when you are apart a lot and don't know the person well enough to trust them yet. Not that I'm away all the time, but I hope to be one day. I like never being home.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:42 am

Or just carbon copy this man and I'll submit and do whatever the hell he wants.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:58 am

THAT IS NOT BEN NICHOLS

romance issues - Page 21 Whoreg11
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:08 am

I am.

Hubba hubba.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:26 am

For those like me who recognize dogs>people.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:12 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Not that I'm away all the time, but I hope to be one day. I like never being home.

You sound so out of it. Very Happy

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Not that I'm away all the time, but I hope to be one day. I like never being home.

You sound so out of it. Very Happy

I've been raiding tombs all night and I'm exhausted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: