DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+21
Jerseyrain
TGAFAN25
ThisMachineKillsFascists
steady now steady now
colmillionaire
loazis
Kosburn59
Klown
Debonair
Philo
Harbortown
Pridevsprose
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
TGAforLIFE
Labhras
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Labhras wrote:
btw way lorrain i called that girl steph the other day

Did it work? Did it irritate her and make her think "That stud Laurence is so over me he's gotten me confused with another girl and now I regret not giving him a chance because he clearly has got it going on!"?

Eye candy is about where I'm at. BOYS ARE SCARY!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
...or he was just making polite conversation Razz seriously, that was enough for me right now, just some eye candy!
sap

Embarassed ... yep, pretty much! Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Did it work? Did it irritate her and make her think "That stud Laurence is so over me he's gotten me confused with another girl and now I regret not giving him a chance because he clearly has got it going on!"?

why are you calling someone Steph? Suspect

High Five
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:

the next day she called me roy. our little chess game continues...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

LOL!

Well that's unexpected. Next time just ask her who she is. Up the ante! I hope that translates into Irish-speak or you'll think I mean something that I do not.

It's Lorraine, Laurenc.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:

High Five
well...

the other day i was on the facebook machine and on the newsfeed it came up
"hey labhras, a girl you fancy was tagged in a photo having a smoochy smooch with some bloke that is blatantly not you.
tough tits,
sincerly, facebook."
so i went crying to the romance fred and lorraine suggested i call ladyface steph, to make her jealous and also cus i think of you all the time anyway i might as well project it in whatever fashion i can. and that's the story of why things happened.

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

My Facebook talks to me too. It says "You seem bored today. So why don't I alert you to how someone who treated you like crap has commented on one of your mutual friends' posts and make it really easy for you to see what he's been up to lately. Then maybe you can spend your evening rehashing what went wrong. Then you won't be bored anymore. Hurrah!"
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
LOL!

Well that's unexpected. Next time just ask her who she is. Up the ante! I hope that translates into Irish-speak or you'll think I mean something that I do not.

It's Lorraine, Laurenc.
deepest apologeese! <----you can tell by the was i spelt that last word that spelling isn't my forte. that's good! you can be my strategic advisor from now on Wink
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
My Facebook talks to me too. It says "You seem bored today. So why don't I alert you to how someone who treated you like crap has commented on one of your mutual friends' posts and make it really easy for you to see what he's been up to lately. Then maybe you can spend your evening rehashing what went wrong. Then you won't be bored anymore. Hurrah!"
Labhras likes this
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:

High Five
well...

Well, either way, I hope it all works out. Just remember! ...don't take candy from strangers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:

High Five
well...

Well, either way, I hope it all works out. Just remember! ...don't take candy from strangers. Smile
but it's so tasty! oh wait you meant that as a euphimism didn't you?... but it's so tasty!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Strange boys offer out candy a lot. So do strange girls. Buyer beware.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

J.Lo just told the hot dude on American Idol his performance was sexy. In my wildest dreams I can't imagine saying that out loud to a guy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
J.Lo just told the hot dude on American Idol his performance was sexy. In my wildest dreams I can't imagine saying that out loud to a guy.

Haha, that was Phillip Phillips. He's my favorite contestant this year!
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
To other people here- how many people have you liked enough you'd want to date in the past 2 years?

I'd say about two or three

JimmyB wrote:
Did I ever tell you a girl I liked turn lesbian after I told her my feelings?

Jimmy, as someone who has come out as pansexual within the last year, I can assure you that people just don't "turn" lesbian.
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm

I just found out my ex tried to hook up with my friend -- and he knows we're friends.

Soooooooo glad I stopped talking to that asshole.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

[quote="redskynight"]
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
To other people here- how many people have you liked enough you'd want to date in the past 2 years?

6!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 pm

redskynight wrote:

JimmyB wrote:

Jimmy, as someone who has come out as pansexual within the last year, I can assure you that people just don't "turn" lesbian.

And also, did Jimmy just make someone else's self-realization about him? Or try to gain sympathy because of it? Suspect
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
redskynight wrote:

JimmyB wrote:

And also, did Jimmy just make someone else's self-realization about him? Or try to gain sympathy because of it? Suspect

I think so.

That's a new low.
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

6!

Six?! Damn.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am

redskynight wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

6!

Six?! Damn.

I'm 17 whataya expect? It's been a long road over the past two years, but everything is fuckin awesome now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
redskynight wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

6!

Six?! Damn.

I'm 17 whataya expect? It's been a long road over the past two years, but everything is fuckin awesome now Very Happy

LOL, man, I'm 20!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 am

redskynight wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
redskynight wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

6!

Six?! Damn.

LOL, man, I'm 20!

see what i mean, so old! Laughing
Back to top Go down

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 am

LOL. HUSH!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

redskynight wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I'd say about two or three

JimmyB wrote:

i don't know if i've ever met anyone that identified themselves as pansexual. that's interesting. it makes sense when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

romance issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next