DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet.
Looks like Gaslight will be playing the Kokomo Summer Concert Series @ Foster Park

August 3rd
http://www.kokomosummerseries.com/Gaslight.html

Here's a link to the schedule:

http://www.kokomosummerseries.com/schedule.html
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am

what a strange lineup and gig in general. it's a few hours from me though, so i'll be there.
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 am

Sad

http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1968161135/Gaslight-Anthem-pulls-out-of-Weberfest
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 am

tigrr13 wrote:
Sad

http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1968161135/Gaslight-Anthem-pulls-out-of-Weberfest

Not surprised at all. I was wondering how they were circumventing the radius clause.

I did put 2+2 together and realized that the festival was being organized by the same Weber from Weber Speakers that makes the amps Brian uses/used. I'm assuming they were doing this as some sort of favor. Obviously Lolla takes priority.

Oh well. Maybe they'll do an aftershow that weekend.
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

an aftershow would be awesome! i'm heading down to nashville to see the mercy lounge show... my best friend lives there... it stinks that we didn't get a club show in chicago or even milwaukee... stupid lolla
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Not that I would have been able to go to the IN show, since I'm already planning to go to Lolla, but I feel like Lolla should drop the radius clause when it sells out (which it is). If all your tickets are sold, you aren't losing sales. Of course, I understand that other festivals can't wait for Lolla to sell out before planning their own lineups.

Having said that, here's to hoping they play a Lolla aftershow. Guess we'll know on 6/12.
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

i doesn't look they are doing an aftershow afterall

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-12/entertainment/chi-lollapalooza-afterparties-festival-postconcerts-20120612_1_afghan-whigs-passion-pit-lollapalooza-weekend

Aug. 1: Alabama Shakes at Metro, Delta Spirit at Lincoln Hall.

Aug. 2: Passion Pit at House of Blues, Kids These Days at Schubas, Zedd at the Mid, Dr. Dog at Lincoln Hall.

Aug. 3: Bear in Heaven at Empty Bottle, Nero at Congress Theatre, Frank Ocean at Metro, Tune-Yards at House of Blues, the Black Angels at Double Door, the War on Drugs at Schubas, Blind Pilot at Lincoln Hall, Porter Robinson at the Mid, the Growlers at Subterranean, Paper Diamond at Bottom Lounge.

Aug. 4: White Rabbits with Dum Dum Girls at Cubby Bear, Doomtree with Naledge of Kidz in the Hall at Empty Bottle, Zeds Dead and Big Gigantic at Congress Theater, the Afghan Whigs at Metro, Of Monsters and Men at House of Blues, Trampled by Turtles at Double Door, Childish Gambino at the Vic Theatre, the Temper Trap at Park West, Gary Clark Jr. at Schubas, Twin Shadow at Lincoln Hall, Calvin Harris at the Mid, the Big Pink at Subterranean, Bombay Bicycle Club at Bottom Lounge.

Aug. 5: Chairlift at Empty Bottle, the Walkmen at Lincoln Hall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana   Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weberfest/Kokomo Summer Concert Series - Aug 3rd, Indiana
Page 1 of 1