DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+17
Shrewsbury_Stars
Klown
Labhras
Pridevsprose
The Angry Johnny Revue
loazis
TGAforLIFE
Harbortown
steph
plugga
HorribleCrowe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Camus
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
Debonair
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 pm

'Night!

Quote :
you just can't let people get away with treating you badly and have to fight back a bit
Word.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I just spent about three and a half hours cleaning.

I am never throwing stuff on my bedroom floor again.

That's a lot of cleaning. I always say my bedroom will never become a disaster zone again after I clean it...but that thought doesn't last long. I spend so much time cleaning at work, I don't exactly want to come home and clean here too. Ugh. Why was your place so messy, John? Just clutter? That's my problem.
Haha yeah, it was crazy. I even found a whole lot of stuff under the bed from the girl who lived here before me. And yeah the same thing happens to me, the discipline and order usually starts deteriorating in a few days, haha. I'll try my best though. I'm moving back home in a little over a month.

Basically my floor was cluttered with about three months worth of trash. I can see the floorboards now and they're beautiful!

Eww, trash! My biggest problem is just putting stuff away, like clean clothes, bills/paperwork, books, etc. What kind of stuff did you find under the bed from the past tenant? That could be a little scary! Razz

How do you feel about going back to Sweden? Do you think you'll ever move back to the States?
Okay wait, not trash. Just like, junk. Random stuff, scattered H&M bags, old receipts etc. In Sweden we have the same word for that and trash so I mixed it up!

Hmm, well, I found a receipt for a 1800 dollar camera she bought, some papers from an art school she attended, even a shirt.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be quite honest. Seeing my friends again will be awesome and I really miss my mother's cooking, but then again it's Oskarshamn, my tiny ass little hometown, and I know that within days I will feel like there's nothing to do there. There's a part of me that will always want to go back to USA. Kind of a big part of me actually, haha. I definitely want to move back some day, but I wouldn't pick California, that's for sure. Maybe Minneapolis because that's my favorite city in the world.

It feels kinda shitty actually, to be born in a country that you won't ever love half as much as a country that's nearly impossible to live in unless you've got a very high end education or you're just very lucky. And even if I did find a way to move here permanently, I've realized that I'll never truly understand what it feels like to be American. I guess I struggle with a sense of belonging. Gosh darn all these deep thoughts.

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hey Sarah! wave

If you see this, how's work going? Are you happy with the extra hours?

Hey Shannon! Work's going okay, thank for asking! Although, lately I've been getting into a lot of arguments with a lady I work with, and it's stressing me out a bit, since I very, very rarely fight with people. But, y'know sometimes you just can't let people get away with treating you badly and have to fight back a bit, I guess. The extra hours are wearing me out, but it will all be worth it once pay day comes!

How's work going for you?? Are the kids behaving? I read your horoscope blog post, hahaha! Sounds like something my brother and I would have talked about as kids!

I'm so glad I saw this post before I logged off! That's too bad that you aren't getting along with a lady at work. She must be a very difficult person because I think you'd be a blast to work with. I hope things improve. Just keep reminding yourself about the big paycheck! Very Happy

Work has been going pretty well for me, just really busy. The girls' parents are both out of town this week, so I'm handling all of the daytime stuff and evening activities on my own (nothing new really) and their grandma is staying with them at night. It's going to be a long week, but it's fine. At least the girls are on their best behavior for their grandma! She's the sweetest lady on the planet.

Thanks for reading my blog! Yeah, that whole zodiac conversation between the kids was so bizarre, but ended up hilarious. That's my life right there. They are my little goofballs. I love you

Okay, now I'm really going to bed. I'm glad I got to talk to you for a few minutes though, Sarah! wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 am

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

That's a lot of cleaning. I always say my bedroom will never become a disaster zone again after I clean it...but that thought doesn't last long. I spend so much time cleaning at work, I don't exactly want to come home and clean here too. Ugh. Why was your place so messy, John? Just clutter? That's my problem.
Haha yeah, it was crazy. I even found a whole lot of stuff under the bed from the girl who lived here before me. And yeah the same thing happens to me, the discipline and order usually starts deteriorating in a few days, haha. I'll try my best though. I'm moving back home in a little over a month.

Basically my floor was cluttered with about three months worth of trash. I can see the floorboards now and they're beautiful!

Eww, trash! My biggest problem is just putting stuff away, like clean clothes, bills/paperwork, books, etc. What kind of stuff did you find under the bed from the past tenant? That could be a little scary! Razz

How do you feel about going back to Sweden? Do you think you'll ever move back to the States?
Okay wait, not trash. Just like, junk. Random stuff, scattered H&M bags, old receipts etc. In Sweden we have the same word for that and trash so I mixed it up!

Hmm, well, I found a receipt for a 1800 dollar camera she bought, some papers from an art school she attended, even a shirt.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be quite honest. Seeing my friends again will be awesome and I really miss my mother's cooking, but then again it's Oskarshamn, my tiny ass little hometown, and I know that within days I will feel like there's nothing to do there. There's a part of me that will always want to go back to USA. Kind of a big part of me actually, haha. I definitely want to move back some day, but I wouldn't pick California, that's for sure. Maybe Minneapolis because that's my favorite city in the world.

It feels kinda shitty actually, to be born in a country that you won't ever love half as much as a country that's nearly impossible to live in unless you've got a very high end education or you're just very lucky. And even if I did find a way to move here permanently, I've realized that I'll never truly understand what it feels like to be American. I guess I struggle with a sense of belonging. Gosh darn all these deep thoughts.

I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours and I need sleep tonight, but I promise I will comment on this in the morning. You have given me some stuff to think about, on the topic of what it means to be an American. Deep thoughts are good, John.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hey Sarah! wave

If you see this, how's work going? Are you happy with the extra hours?

Hey Shannon! Work's going okay, thank for asking! Although, lately I've been getting into a lot of arguments with a lady I work with, and it's stressing me out a bit, since I very, very rarely fight with people. But, y'know sometimes you just can't let people get away with treating you badly and have to fight back a bit, I guess. The extra hours are wearing me out, but it will all be worth it once pay day comes!

How's work going for you?? Are the kids behaving? I read your horoscope blog post, hahaha! Sounds like something my brother and I would have talked about as kids!

I'm so glad I saw this post before I logged off! That's too bad that you aren't getting along with a lady at work. She must be a very difficult person because I think you'd be a blast to work with. I hope things improve. Just keep reminding yourself about the big paycheck! Very Happy

Work has been going pretty well for me, just really busy. The girls' parents are both out of town this week, so I'm handling all of the daytime stuff and evening activities on my own (nothing new really) and their grandma is staying with them at night. It's going to be a long week, but it's fine. At least the girls are on their best behavior for their grandma! She's the sweetest lady on the planet.

Thanks for reading my blog! Yeah, that whole zodiac conversation between the kids was so bizarre, but ended up hilarious. That's my life right there. They are my little goofballs. I love you

Okay, now I'm really going to bed. I'm glad I got to talk to you for a few minutes though, Sarah! wave

Ha, yeah, she tends to fight with just about everyone! I actually think she's gotten into arguments with every. single. person. at the store. But yeah, I'm trying to stay positive about everything, and remember that my job comes first and I'm not gonna risk losing it over some petty fight.

Awww, sweet grandma's are the best! I miss mine! Those two do sound like goofballs! It's so funny hearing what little kids come up with when you just listen to them talk to each other for a while. My niece and nephew are the same way!

Night Shannon! I'm outta here too. Off to work! Bye everyone!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Quote :
you just can't let people get away with treating you badly and have to fight back a bit
Word.

*fist bump*
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 am

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours and I need sleep tonight, but I promise I will comment on this in the morning. You have given me some stuff to think about, on the topic of what it means to be an American. Deep thoughts are good, John.

Okay, I have a few minutes before work so I'll respond to this post. John, I hope you have a great summer and are able to jump back into life in Sweden easily. I can't even imagine how much of a culture shock moving to America was for you, so I would think it might be a little weird to go back home. But you and your friends are still getting a band together, right? That should be awesome!

What do you love so much about America? What do you think being an American feels like? That might be a stupid question, but I don't mean it to be. I am not really that patriotic, and being the pessimist that I am, I tend to focus on what is wrong with this country rather than what is right. It may give me some perspective to hear your opinion.

I understand your lack of a sense of belonging. I don't belong where I live. Small, conservative, living in the past towns are not for me, and that's all there is around here. But I have a life and adult commitments here, so it is what it is. I guess it's a good thing I like being unique and standing out. Maybe you can bring some new life and ideas to Oskarshamn, especially through your music.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 am

My mom got me a thing of pepper spray to go on my keychain, so I can carry it with me all the time to help protect me from all the crazies. That's right. TRY STALKING ME NOW, JIMMY.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Quote :
You have booked to attend FRANK TURNER AND THE SLEEPING SOULS at O2 Academy Liverpool, Liverpool on TUESDAY 13/11/2012 at 19.00

Spam - Page 21 Tumblr_lx6syfXTmN1qc965q
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 am

You lucky lady, you!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 am

I am going to be less lucky when I'm lost in the middle of England but WHAAATEVER.

why did your mum buy you that thing??
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 am

BUT YOU GET TO BE IN ENGLAND. You still win!

Haha, she's concerned with my safety! I've been super excited that I can go to shows more now since I got my license and I've been talking about it a lot, and she's worried I'll get roughed up in the cities.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 am

you are right there's a higher chance a handsome lad comes to my rescue.

ahahahah well okay I guess she's right, any concerts planned??
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 am

A handsome, well dressed lad, at that.

She actually told me I should wear it on a chain around my neck. I said no. Haha. Nope, at the moment I don't have any concerts planned. I'm super happy that I'll get to see Gaslight on their next US tour, though! I don't know if I can even handle them live.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am

you got your license the year gaslight are back on tour ISN'T IT GREAT
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 am

Right?! Totally meant to be.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 am

also I fiiinally got my ticket to that london gig so now I am poor again. Kinda. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

Find some more money and buy me blankets! It's too cold here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:04 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:

move here scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:

I'll switch with you! Today it's cooler, but yesterday it was 83 and Monday it was 88. Ridiculous! Mad
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 am

OK so steady now wouldn't mind the twitter account, so I guess the choice is do we do it?

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm

plugga wrote:
Quote :
You have booked to attend FRANK TURNER AND THE SLEEPING SOULS at O2 Academy Liverpool, Liverpool on TUESDAY 13/11/2012 at 19.00

Quote :
You have booked to attend FRANK TURNER AND THE SLEEPING SOULS at The Assembly, Leamington Spa on SATURDAY 24/11/2012 at 19.00

Awww yeah
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Debonair wrote:
OK so steady now wouldn't mind the twitter account, so I guess the choice is do we do it?

I don't see why not. I'm sure there are enough updates the admin could find between them so even if it doesn't get used that much it would still be useful.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Quote :

Quote :
You have booked to attend FRANK TURNER AND THE SLEEPING SOULS at The Assembly, Leamington Spa on SATURDAY 24/11/2012 at 19.00

Awww yeah

tempted to buy another ticket but I don't trust my ability of travelling through england all alone scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 pm

It's really easy. Trains take you everywhere, and there's always someone to point you in the right direction if you're lost. Buy a ticket for the Leamington show and see Sharks' hometown Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: