DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask The Person Below

Go down 
+33
Forum Owner
DeathoftheCool
Mary Ann
bringiton
Don Carlo
Pridevsprose
Harbortown
AmSlang59
Rizz
HorribleCrowe
The Angry Johnny Revue
TGAforLIFE
TGAFAN25
Holland
eremitapa
Christophe
Steve70s
Ryan!
driftwood
Red_Heels
The Poet Jonah
Philo
Klown
simo
Labhras
plugga
Debonair
Camus
steph
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JimmyB
loazis
IrishNameAndAnInjury
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
It's disappeared from Amazon.

I know! Sad I posted the link in spam and the play button was gone! Not cool. Mad

It's quite good really because it stops me playing it to death until tomorrow Smile

Yeah, I guess you're right. I have listened so many times too...I guess Amazon limits us because we have no self-control! Razz

Haha yeah it knows when you've had too much than is good for you Laughing That's what I need for the previews if I listen to them! Amazon to say no that's enough you've listened to this 50 times already, NO MORE haha.

Ahahaha, 50 times sounds about right. Thank goodness we get to hear the whole song in 28.5 hours! cheers

YES I can't wait. I woke up this morning at 7.30 and thought it was 7.30 tomorrow night and I was going to miss '45'! :p

I dreamt that it was five minutes until the premiere and I went to turn my computer on...and it was broken! And I missed it! I won't lie, I woke up kind of panicked. Embarassed

What is wrong with us?! Shocked

lol! It's crazy! I've never been anything like this before. When I actually have the album in my hand I think I will experience a completely new emotion that nobody in the history of the world has ever experienced before Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know! Sad I posted the link in spam and the play button was gone! Not cool. Mad

It's quite good really because it stops me playing it to death until tomorrow Smile

Yeah, I guess you're right. I have listened so many times too...I guess Amazon limits us because we have no self-control! Razz

Haha yeah it knows when you've had too much than is good for you Laughing That's what I need for the previews if I listen to them! Amazon to say no that's enough you've listened to this 50 times already, NO MORE haha.

Ahahaha, 50 times sounds about right. Thank goodness we get to hear the whole song in 28.5 hours! cheers

YES I can't wait. I woke up this morning at 7.30 and thought it was 7.30 tomorrow night and I was going to miss '45'! :p

I dreamt that it was five minutes until the premiere and I went to turn my computer on...and it was broken! And I missed it! I won't lie, I woke up kind of panicked. Embarassed

lol! It's crazy! I've never been anything like this before. When I actually have the album in my hand I think I will experience a completely new emotion that nobody in the history of the world has ever experienced before Wink

THAT. SOUNDS. AWESOME! cheers

I tend to get a tad bit obsessive about things (you are all shocked, I know Rolling Eyes Razz ), but never anything this crazy. Maybe because no album has ever been worthy of an obsession like this before...
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I tend to get a tad bit obsessive about things (you are all shocked, I know Rolling Eyes Razz ), but never anything this crazy. Maybe because no album has ever been worthy of an obsession like this before...

That's true. I don't know I'll ever anticipate an album so much ever again...that is until the fifth TGA album!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

That's true. I don't know I'll ever anticipate an album so much ever again...that is until the fifth TGA album!

Haha, totally! Can you even imagine the hysteria over the next album? I hope we won't have to wait an eternity like it feels we are for this one!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Sorry for derailing the thread! Current question still stands. Very Happy

Have you ever owned an 8 Track?
Back to top Go down
Mary Ann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mary Ann

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm

A: Yes, I have. It was a big ole' monster of a thing with an 8 track, radio, and turntable.

Q: What is one place you'd like to see, or one person you'd like to meet, before you die?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Mary Ann wrote:
A: Yes, I have. It was a big ole' monster of a thing with an 8 track, radio, and turntable.

Q: What is one place you'd like to see, or one person you'd like to meet, before you die?

Haha, my family still has a big stereo just like that, but now it's out in the garage. I think it's from the late 70s, a few years older than me. Razz

If I ever have the opportunity, I would love to go to London. That would be my dream vacation.

Ketchup or mustard?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm

ketchup!! eeew mustard No

is it too hot to use my hair straightener? I say yes.
http://www.ilmeteo.it/meteo/Molfetta
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

The answer is no. If your hair frizzes in heat and humidity (mine does really badly!), then it's a must no matter how hot it is. Sorry, Ilaria, that's just the way it is. Razz

Do you like Alfred Hitchcock movies? And if so, which one is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

The answer is no. If your hair frizzes in heat and humidity (mine does really badly!), then it's a must no matter how hot it is. Sorry, Ilaria, that's just the way it is. Razz

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:24 pm

plugga wrote:

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad

I KNOW! IT'S AWFUL! BUT SO IS FRIZZY HAIR. No
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm

plugga wrote:

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad

I just decided I am going to the gym when the kid goes away so no point in wasting time on them since I am going to wash them again tomorrow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad

I just decided I am going to the gym when the kid goes away so no point in wasting time on them since I am going to wash them again tomorrow Twisted Evil

Well, yeah, if you're going to the gym, who cares if your hair is straightened or not. You are very silly! Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad

Well, yeah, if you're going to the gym, who cares if your hair is straightened or not. You are very silly! Razz

ahahaha yeah I know, I change my mind very fast High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

BUT. HOT. SWEAT. DNW Sad

ahahaha yeah I know, I change my mind very fast High Five

High Five That keeps life interesting!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Do you like Alfred Hitchcock movies? And if so, which one is your favorite?

I like alfred hitchcock movies!! Vertigo is one of my favorite movies of all time. SF whatup! Cool
What song on Handwritten are you most looking forward to based on the title?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

It's a tie between Mulholland Drive and Howl. I think both titles sound really interesting and cool and I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE SONGS

Which do you like better - vinyl, CDs, or mp3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

CDs.

what kinda milk do you like?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Semi-skimmed.

Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Milk chocolate! Very Happy

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm

because frank turner was on the other side.
do you like shrek??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:10 pm

plugga wrote:

do you like shrek??

Clap That was a great answer!

Yes, I do like Shrek! I haven't seen the third one but I thought the first two were hilarious. "In the morning, I'm makin' waffles!" Razz

What is your favorite summer Olympic sport?
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

plugga wrote:

do you like shrek??

Clap That was a great answer!

Yes, I do like Shrek! I haven't seen the third one but I thought the first two were hilarious. "In the morning, I'm makin' waffles!" Razz

What is your favorite summer Olympic sport?

The third one is the best Shannon you definitely need to see it. Smile

I would say 100 metres it's always exciting to watch the sprints.

What sport can't you stand watching?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm

I will watch Shrek 3 the first chance I get. I'm sure I'll love it! Very Happy

I can't stand watching wrestling and boxing. I can't even be in the same room if someone else has it on TV. It's too violent and barbaric for me.

What is your favorite animal?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 pm

pandas!! or capybaras.

they tell you you can marry someone you like a lot tomorrow, who is he/she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask The Person Below
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next