DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soundboard live recordings?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Soundboard live recordings? Empty
PostSubject: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 am

First of all: thanks A LOT for this terrific resource of TGA live material - I have come to appreciate it immensely. Going through all these download links, I wonder which shows are available in soundboard quality, be it through radio broadcasts or otherwise. Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 am

honestwithme wrote:
First of all: thanks A LOT for this terrific resource of TGA live material - I have come to appreciate it immensely. Going through all these download links, I wonder which shows are available in soundboard quality, be it through radio broadcasts or otherwise. Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance.

I always recommend the two Editor's picks on my boots page at www.gaslightanthem.org/boots.htm (Reading 2009 and Sydney 2011)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

Thanks Alexander. I already saw these and downloaded both shows (by the way, both links are invalid by now - two others in the mp3 index work fine, though). But I wonder if there's a listing of shows recorded from the soundboard. If you - or someone else - could provide one, I'd be glad.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 pm

honestwithme wrote:
Thanks Alexander. I already saw these and downloaded both shows (by the way, both links are invalid by now - two others in the mp3 index work fine, though). But I wonder if there's a listing of shows recorded from the soundboard. If you - or someone else - could provide one, I'd be glad.

you're right, both files have been removed for 'violation'; I guess Mediafire doesn't want to be the next Megaupload
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes, but like I said: there are other, functioning links for these shows on the index. Thankfully so.

As a side note, for anyone who's interested: on my research for both great sounding and greatly performed show over the last days I came across a soundboard recording from Neu-Isenburg, November 11, 2010, which is a killer by all means. Go download this one. "Film Noir", to name only one song, has never sounded better, Brian sings hell and heaven out of it.
Back to top Go down
ncl1968
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:35 pm

honestwithme wrote:
Yes, but like I said: there are other, functioning links for these shows on the index. Thankfully so.

As a side note, for anyone who's interested: on my research for both great sounding and greatly performed show over the last days I came across a soundboard recording from Neu-Isenburg, November 11, 2010, which is a killer by all means. Go download this one. "Film Noir", to name only one song, has never sounded better, Brian sings hell and heaven out of it.
Link please ...thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigellawry.weebly.com
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

ncl1968 wrote:
honestwithme wrote:

Link please ...thanks

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?d493hdn2zch3oq3
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 am

There's that Detroit April 1 2009 show out there
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

bobbyw24 wrote:
There's that Detroit  April 1 2009 show out there
Would you mind passing that along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundboard live recordings?   Soundboard live recordings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundboard live recordings?
Page 1 of 1