DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+18
nebraska
The Poet Jonah
simo
Camus
HorribleCrowe
IrishNameAndAnInjury
DeathoftheCool
colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
steady now steady now
Labhras
ThisMachineKillsFascists
plugga
JimmyB
Harbortown
TGAforLIFE
steph
Debonair
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
mike, you may want to know that you share a name with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of black guys in the US on facebook.

I'm not Mike on facebook if that makes it any easier.

yeah of course I used michael, DUH Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
ahahah ursula started barking at the woman!

i'm laughing so hard, so i guess the video does what it's supposed to! i love the end when she (finally) stops laughing and goes..."ah...pencils!" Razz

she pissed off my dog lol!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE


Posts : 1919
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey Sarah, I mean Pam. How were things at Dunder Mifflin last night? Did you keep Dwight out of trouble?

Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
mike, you may want to know that you share a name with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of black guys in the US on facebook.

I'm not Mike on facebook if that makes it any easier.

yeah of course I used michael, DUH Frying Pan

let's just stick with "Mike" on here. Michael was my ex stepdad, total creep, i cringe when i hear that name now. No
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
mike, you may want to know that you share a name with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of black guys in the US on facebook.

I'm not Mike on facebook if that makes it any easier.

yeah of course I used michael, DUH Frying Pan

let's just stick with "Mike" on here. Michael was my ex stepdad, total creep, i cringe when i hear that name now. No

eewww No
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
mike, you may want to know that you share a name with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of black guys in the US on facebook.

I'm not Mike on facebook if that makes it any easier.

yeah of course I used michael, DUH Frying Pan

let's just stick with "Mike" on here. Michael was my ex stepdad, total creep, i cringe when i hear that name now. No

Yeah, that's cool. Most of the time I get referred to as Mike, but usually if someone asks my name I'll say Michael. It's probably just because I'm in the habit of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hey Sarah, I mean Pam. How were things at Dunder Mifflin last night? Did you keep Dwight out of trouble?

Smile

Just dandy, thanks for asking! I never keep Dwight out of trouble. I just sit back and laugh at the craziness!



You guys, I don't think my life will ever be complete until I work in a witty/crazy office space. I'm gonna have to start pulling pranks at work.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Also Ilaria, it could be that you've come across me on facebook but don't know it's me
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Camus wrote:
Also Ilaria, it could be that you've come across me on facebook but don't know it's me

that is what I am going to tell you next time I'm in london
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
mike, you may want to know that you share a name with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of black guys in the US on facebook.

I'm not Mike on facebook if that makes it any easier.

yeah of course I used michael, DUH Frying Pan

let's just stick with "Mike" on here. Michael was my ex stepdad, total creep, i cringe when i hear that name now. No

Yeah, that's cool. Most of the time I get referred to as Mike, but usually if someone asks my name I'll say Michael. It's probably just because I'm in the habit of doing it.

no, i know what you mean. i introduce myself as Stephanie cause Steph sounds more casual, more nickname-ish, but i guess it would be weird if people called me by my full name once they knew me.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Also Ilaria, it could be that you've come across me on facebook but don't know it's me

that is what I am going to tell you next time I'm in london

I won't believe you until I get a friend request
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Also Ilaria, it could be that you've come across me on facebook but don't know it's me

that is what I am going to tell you next time I'm in london

I won't believe you until I get a friend request

maybe I am going to add one of those american guys AND WE'LL BECOME FRIENDS.


by the way yes I always use my full name when I meet someone, "ila" sounds way too familiar in italian!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Also Ilaria, it could be that you've come across me on facebook but don't know it's me

that is what I am going to tell you next time I'm in london

I won't believe you until I get a friend request

maybe I am going to add one of those american guys AND WE'LL BECOME FRIENDS.


by the way yes I always use my full name when I meet someone, "ila" sounds way too familiar in italian!

haha, screw Mike, you'll be friends with ANOTHER MIKE. even better... Razz

i didn't know you shortened your name to "Ila". but your name is so pretty either way.

oooh i just got my Amazon package! so fun getting stuff in the mail Very Happy i'm gonna go do a job and then come back and start reading my new boooks. byyeyeyeyeye
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 pm

which books did you geeet?? bye steph!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey hey!

I'm super freaked out. My sister and I went to see Silent House today and it was terrifying! Shocked
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 pm

omg why do you watch those movies hahah
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

psssh i told you guys what i was ordering on Amazon like two days ago! haha.

50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God

and

Letter to a Christian Nation

ya know, just some light hearted, beach reads. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

plugga wrote:
omg why do you watch those movies hahah

Because they are so good! This one was really creepy though. Way creepier than I thought it would be. Elizabeth Olsen is a really good actress.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Hmm...I have to figure out what to buy from amazon sincce stephy did. I meant books.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm

steph wrote:
psssh i told you guys what i was ordering on Amazon like two days ago! haha.

50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God

and

Letter to a Christian Nation

ya know, just some light hearted, beach reads. Razz

sorry I don't always catch up with the spam thread Embarassed
you're clearly the intellectual part of dimestore.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Aww, Jimmy is calling Steph Stephy now. That's so cute! Wink
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE


Posts : 1919
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hey Sarah, I mean Pam. How were things at Dunder Mifflin last night? Did you keep Dwight out of trouble?

Smile

Just dandy, thanks for asking! I never keep Dwight out of trouble. I just sit back and laugh at the craziness!



You guys, I don't think my life will ever be complete until I work in a witty/crazy office space. I'm gonna have to start pulling pranks at work.


Haha... Yeah, Dwight is kind of an intelligent idiot. (Which seems kind of contradictory...but I guess that's Dwight!) So, I guess ya can't do much anyway.

And yes. You should start doing pranks at work! Start with leaving whoopie cushions in random places! That might not work tho... hmm. confused


Oh yeah... that sounds like some good leisure reading there steph. :p

Oh, and hey Shannon! wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hey Sarah, I mean Pam. How were things at Dunder Mifflin last night? Did you keep Dwight out of trouble?

Smile

Just dandy, thanks for asking! I never keep Dwight out of trouble. I just sit back and laugh at the craziness!



You guys, I don't think my life will ever be complete until I work in a witty/crazy office space. I'm gonna have to start pulling pranks at work.


Haha... Yeah, Dwight is kind of an intelligent idiot. (Which seems kind of contradictory...but I guess that's Dwight!) So, I guess ya can't do much anyway.

And yes. You should start doing pranks at work! Start with leaving whoopie cushions in random places! That might not work tho... hmm. confused


Oh yeah... that sounds like some good leisure reading there steph. :p

Oh, and hey Shannon! wave

Hi Konrad! wave

Yes, Sarah, you definitely need to start doing some pranks. Hide someone's belongings in Jello! Pilot episode classic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Someone I used to work actually put someone's stapler in jelly!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Camus wrote:
Someone I used to work actually put someone's stapler in jelly!

Haha, that's great! Was this guy like Jim?

Did anyone watch The Office last night? It was a pretty good episode, even if Michael is no longer there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: