DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Empty
PostSubject: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm

A friend of mine who owns a venue in this college town says TGA is coming back in October.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 pm

If true, it probably means they are playing Fest. Wouldn't surprize me -- Tony wanted to get them last year but one of the Alexes was getting married and Brian was doing something else as well.

*has mixed feelings about TGA playing fest* On the one hand, its Gaslight. Playing at the fest. On the other, their set would only be like an hour and I'd probably wind up stuck in the same venue for a whole day of fest and miss out on some smaller bands becasue missing Gaslight would be stupid. (Naw who am I kidding. Gaslight at fest would be amazing )
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I saw them at a country themed bar in October 2010--great show in a small venue.

Fest would appear to be a good fit for them.

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

I mean, if they played it would almost assuredly be one of the headline acts at the Venue, but they've played before (just not since they blew up) and are not the kind of band to ask for millions of dollars in appearence fees so I imagine Tony will be able to work something out.

Who knows, maybe they'll even do a secret show where they play Sink or Swim in its entirety! But I'm probably asking for too much =P
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

CluckyB wrote:
I mean, if they played it would almost assuredly be one of the headline acts at the Venue, but they've played before (just not since they blew up) and are not the kind of band to ask for millions of dollars in appearence fees so I imagine Tony will be able to work something out.

Who knows, maybe they'll even do a secret show where they play Sink or Swim in its entirety! But I'm probably asking for too much =P

holy crap! i would find a way to get there if they were gonna play SOS in its entirety! that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

steph wrote:
CluckyB wrote:

holy crap! i would find a way to get there if they were gonna play SOS in its entirety! that would be amazing.

I doubt it will happen. But I can dream right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date   Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk aroud Gainesville Florida is of an October date
Page 1 of 1