DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official ladykiller video

Go down 
+12
Bea
Holland
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
TroubleHunter
The Angry Johnny Revue
Harbortown
TGAFAN25
JimmyB
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Debonair
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Official ladykiller video  Empty
PostSubject: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 am

Video link: http://www.myspace.com/video/the-horrible-crowes/ladykiller/108537363

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tikvh6AmVcw&feature=youtu.be&a
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I Randomly went onto the THC website and saw this new post, about the 7" and a new video coming out soon. It also says the possibility of new shows coming also, AWESOME Very Happy

January 30th 2012

Hey All!

We just wanted to let you know that we have a new 7″ coming out next month, February 21st to be exact. The A side features the studio version of Ladykiller and the B side is our cover of the INXS song “Never Tear Us Apart”, which was recorded live at the Sirius/XM stduios. SideOneDummy is pressing it on 3 colors. Red, Yellow and Black, BUT the red and yellow sold out before we could even post this via the internet, so all that is left is black vinyl, which will be available at your local record store if ya want to check that out. We also got a video for Ladykiller coming soon, so keep an eye out for that. Stay tuned for more updates…maybe some shows? Who knows!

Last edited by Debonair on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:03 am

Debonair wrote:
So I Randomly went onto the THC website and saw this new post, about the 7" and a new video coming out soon. It also says the possibility of new shows coming also, AWESOME Very Happy

January 30th 2012

Hey All!

We just wanted to let you know that we have a new 7″ coming out next month, February 21st to be exact. The A side features the studio version of Ladykiller and the B side is our cover of the INXS song “Never Tear Us Apart”, which was recorded live at the Sirius/XM stduios. SideOneDummy is pressing it on 3 colors. Red, Yellow and Black, BUT the red and yellow sold out before we could even post this via the internet, so all that is left is black vinyl, which will be available at your local record store if ya want to check that out. We also got a video for Ladykiller coming soon, so keep an eye out for that. Stay tuned for more updates…maybe some shows? Who knows!

wow...no one noticed this for almost two weeks?! also can i say again that i fucking love that they are covering INXS and i am excited to hear it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 am

Wow, that possibility of more THC concerts comes as a big surprise to me. I guess Brian needed something to do until TGA begins their tour. That's really exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the Ladykiller video too. Smile
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 am

Not that bad of a song from Elise...I would have rather had Crush as the next video though.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:39 am

It is pretty bad, not THAT bad, but pretty bad...

lol, cmon buddy...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 am

Jeez, Jimmy, you can't even say something positive about an amazing song like Ladykiller?! "Not that bad of a song"?! I don't know what to say anymore... confused
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:48 am

I meant it is not my favorite off of the CD...Crush takes that....And when I say Pretty good, I mean it in a very positive way.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm

But you didn't say "pretty good", you said "not that bad". Anything with bad in it like that has a NEGATIVE connotation. Ladykiller isn't my most favorite song on Elsie either, but I still think it's an incredible song that I can hear over and over again and like it more with each listen. Ladykiller is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm

There should be a song about JimmyB named Buzzkill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. My god.

In other news, I'm excited for my 7 inch to arrive and to see the new video!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

In other news, I'm excited for my 7 inch to arrive
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Razz

I know, haha, total that's what she said moment! I didn't think anyone was gonna notice!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Razz

I know, haha, total that's what she said moment! I didn't think anyone was gonna notice!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:38 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Razz

Sweetheart, it was really out there, haha.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Fingers crossed about there being future shows, and then more fingers crossed for them being all ages.
Back to top Go down
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Ladykiller official video   Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 pm

I found this link but because the video is blocked outside of the US I can't confirm if it's legit. That said with the timing of it I can see this being the official video?

http://www.myspace.com/video/the-horrible-crowes/ladykiller/108537363
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Yup. That's it. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 pm

That's a great video! I think the mood of it fits the song perfectly. Thanks so much for posting the link, TroubleHunter!

I love the look on Brian's face when he sings the lines I could leave the wound wide open, and maybe see if I can tough it out. That just kills me every time I hear it.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Can't watch in my country, WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm

i want to see!! oh the frustration.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 pm

They still use Myspace?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 pm

In my opinion, you're really not missing much.

It's just black and white footage from the Troubadour show interspersed with generic stock footage of things like train tracks, seagulls on the beach, a kid on a bike, crumbling buildings, etc.
Brian and Ian are not seen aside from the Troubadour clips.

I think videos like Great Expectations or Bring it On are much more interesting because they actually reflect the band's interaction with the filmmaker as opposed to just splicing live footage with stock footage.

I know I sound like a negative nancy, but that's just my take. At least it's better than Behold the Hurricane. Also, I think it's great that S1D is still spending money to promote this great record.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm

i like those Jersey shots that are not from the live show, although yeah i agree with you ^ it's not such a great video...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Shrewbury, you didn't like the Behold the Hurricane video?! Shocked Why not? I thought it was pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

what's up with that kid on the bike with the hoodie? i expected him to start flying like Elliott...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official ladykiller video    Official ladykiller video  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official ladykiller video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next