DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask The Person Below

Go down 
+22
Steve70s
Ryan!
Chongislove
Labhras
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AmSlang59
DeathoftheCool
JJW319
Philo
loazis
plugga
Christophe
eremitapa
The Poet Jonah
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
Camus
Debonair
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Labhras wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Labhras wrote:

fortunatly i've a spectacular buttocks so i can still attract the ladies. Rolling Eyes

lol! Good one!
what one? scratch geek

The comment was good, and so modest too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Labhras wrote:
Labhras wrote:

fortunatly i've a spectacular buttocks so i can still attract the ladies. Rolling Eyes

lol! Good one!
what one? scratch geek

i am remarkably modest in fairness : rabbit
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
ooo that's a good one. i feel like i've gone down a notch lately, but hell a little touch up and a little paint Cool
what's the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?

oh i just saw this! haha why do you feel like you've gone down a notch lately?
i don't know really. maybe i just need to start dressing a bit smarter. i'm also not in very good shape. maybe it's partly just how i'm looking at myself though. fortunatly i've a spectacular buttocks so i can still attract the ladies. Rolling Eyes
Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Labhras wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Labhras wrote:

lol! Good one!
what one? scratch geek

i am remarkably modest in fairness : rabbit

That's what I figured since you used the Rolling Eyes . I was just kidding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Have you ever been arrested?

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm

no one's gonna answer Shannon's question, so i will:

no, i have not been arrested.

i was giving someone else a chance to post a more interesting answer, hah, but no takers.

do you have any weird food habits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

steph wrote:

Have you ever been arrested?

Summer 2010...minor in possession for walking around the beach with a bottle of budwesier in my hand.

now go answer steph's question.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

^That makes me kind of mad. Beer should not be illegal for teenagers, especially since they will drink it no matter what.

Anyway, on to Steph's question. I have tons of weird food habits! I hardly eat anything green, I don't like my food to mix or touch on my plate, I have texture issues (like with onions - I will throw up), I have to eat meals in order from least favorite food to most favorite, and when eating things like M&Ms, I have to eat all the browns first, then oranges, yellows, etc. I have problems! Razz

Who was your hero when you were growing up?
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 pm

^That makes me kind of mad. Beer should not be illegal for teenagers, especially since they will drink it no matter what.

Anyway, on to Steph's question. I have tons of weird food habits! I hardly eat anything green, I don't like my food to mix or touch on my plate, I have texture issues (like with onions - I will throw up), I have to eat meals in order from least favorite food to most favorite, and when eating things like M&Ms, I have to eat all the browns first, then oranges, yellows, etc. I have problems! Razz

Brian Fallon, perhaps you're familiar with his music?

What is your favourite of Brian Fallons pre-Gaslight projects?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:

Brian Fallon, perhaps you're familiar with his music?

What is your favourite of Brian Fallons pre-Gaslight projects?

You know, I think I've heard of the guy. He's pretty cool. Wink Razz

The only one I am kind of familiar with is This Charming Man, so I'll go with that. One of these days I'll get around to downloading all of his other stuff. I'm sure it's amazing!

What Springsteen song best fits your life?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 pm

The Promised land.
Who is your favorite guitarist?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Jimmy Page! I love Led Zeppelin and he is incredible. I love you

If you could be any animal, which animal would you be and why?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 pm

a bird! cause i think flying would be the most amazing feeling. if i had to pick a superpower, i always pick flying. some people think that's lame, but i think it would be incredible!

would you ever get a tattoo on your face/head for any amount of money?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm

steph wrote:
a bird! cause i think flying would be the most amazing feeling. if i had to pick a superpower, i always pick flying. some people think that's lame, but i think it would be incredible!

would you ever get a tattoo on your face/head for any amount of money?

Shocked I would pick a bird too, for the same reason! A dove to be specific.

Nope, no amount of money would be worth getting a face tattoo! Ouch!

Are you watching the Oscars right now?

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm

yes! watching the Oscars and painting my nails. i teared up a big at Octavia Spencer's speech, cause she was tearing up!

who is the best dressed person at the Oscars?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:43 pm

steph wrote:
yes! watching the Oscars and painting my nails. i teared up a big at Octavia Spencer's speech, cause she was tearing up!

I teared up at her speech too. She was so great in The Help. I loved her character, Minny, and she deserved that Oscar! I love you I didn't watch the red carpet arrivals though, so I can't comment on the clothes yet. Somebody else maybe?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

steph wrote:

I teared up at her speech too. She was so great in The Help. I loved her character, Minny, and she deserved that Oscar! I love you I didn't watch the red carpet arrivals though, so I can't comment on the clothes yet. Somebody else maybe?

i didn't see the movie, but maybe now that it's winning Oscars, i will see it someday.

ohh, George Clooney's girlfriend had a really pretty dress! she looked like an Oscar statue basically. actually, i haven't seen any dresses so far that are really bad.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

i didn't see the movie, but maybe now that it's winning Oscars, i will see it someday.

ohh, George Clooney's girlfriend had a really pretty dress! she looked like an Oscar statue basically. actually, i haven't seen any dresses so far that are really bad.

I haven't seen any hideous dresses either. No Bjork swan dresses or anything along those lines. Razz

Oh, you should see The Help! It's wonderful! Normally I would say the opposite, but see the movie first and then read the book. When you have the characters' voices in your head already and know the storylines, it really makes this book come alive even more. It is my second favorite book of all time!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

i'll add it to my list of books/movies to see! i've been really bad about movies lately, i've had the same two movies from Netflix sitting around my house for like two months. oops! wow, second favorite book of all time, that's saying something!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:00 am

oookay new question.

what color are your eyes?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 am

Hazel and they change color depending on what I wear or what kind of mood I'm in. Right now they are really green with brown flecks.

What is your favorite song?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 am

well now that just depends! sometimes i hear a song by a band i rarely listen to and think, "this song really speaks to me, it's my favorite song in a way"

but um, one of my favorite songs for a long time is "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure. i think it's my ringtone right now, so i'll go with that!

that's a good question, so i'll ask it again!

what is your favorite song??
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 am

Just the sound of your heart beating, girl.

Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Fabio-full-bike-shot-1994-web
Come with me on a journey.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 am

johan, you're gonna need to post another photo of yourself to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:13 am

What if I don't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask The Person Below
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next