DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
HorribleCrowe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
loazis
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
The Angry Johnny Revue
Debonair
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
steph
Labhras
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
hey plugga what's your favourite colour?

green!
why?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Labhras wrote:

is that your favorite "getting-to-know-you" kind of question?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:

green!
why?

because I am blonde and green looks good on me hahaha why??
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

is that your favorite "getting-to-know-you" kind of question?
one of them Smile

Quote :
because I am blonde and green looks good on me hahaha why??
do blonde and green go together? i didn't know that. why? see steph's comment Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 pm

generally yes, especially if you're pale like a ghost like me lol
what is yours?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm

plugga wrote:
generally yes, especially if you're pale like a ghost like me lol
what is yours?
RED! same as steph's cherry
do you get sunburned much?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 pm

y'know, living in italy and all
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
nice. i'll keep those in mind whenever in finally finish any of the four books or so that i am halfway through, hah.

last summer it got to 117 degrees here. and that's fahrenheit.
it was miserable, i was outside walking dogs all day, and i honestly think my meds turned up my internal temperature, it felt way hotter than 117. absolutely miserable. every summer, i say there's no way i will make it through another summer!

Fuck, that's hot. I can't handle much more than about 90 degrees. How do you do it?!

i stay inside as much as possible. it's absolutely miserable. you can't even get in your car to drive without injuring yourself by burning your hands on the steering wheel and/or seatbelt. and you drink A TON of water.

Ugh, that's not my idea of a pleasant place to live. Have you considered moving elsewhere to get away from the heat or does the rest of the year manage to make up for the unbearable summers?

it is not my idea of a pleasant place to live, either! not by far. i've pretty much lived here my entire life, except when i was 20 i moved to Santa Barbara, CA to go to school, then dropped out, and it was too expensive to live there if i wasn't going to that specific school, but i didn't want to move home, so i went to San Diego, CA, but i was lonely there, so after a few months, i decided it was best to move home and regroup. then i got sick of it, and moved in w/ my mom on the Oregon coast, thinking I would try that out and possible move to Portland after the summer, but the town my mom lived in was super small and i got lonely and decided to move back home. HAH. /long answer
i still plan on moving some day, i just need to get my shit together first, so i know i won't have to end up moving back home again.

i don't know why i just spat out my entire life's story, but anyways, i just had some spaghetti for dinner- i guess jimmyb inspired me!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

steph wrote:
it is not my idea of a pleasant place to live, either! not by far. i've pretty much lived here my entire life, except when i was 20 i moved to Santa Barbara, CA to go to school, then dropped out, and it was too expensive to live there if i wasn't going to that specific school, but i didn't want to move home, so i went to San Diego, CA, but i was lonely there, so after a few months, i decided it was best to move home and regroup. then i got sick of it, and moved in w/ my mom on the Oregon coast, thinking I would try that out and possible move to Portland after the summer, but the town my mom lived in was super small and i got lonely and decided to move back home. HAH. /long answer
i still plan on moving some day, i just need to get my shit together first, so i know i won't have to end up moving back home again.

What did you study when you were in Santa Barbara? I can understand the need for a change in landscape - it can get a bit boring if you're in the same area doing the same things over and over for too long a period. Did you not follow through with moving to Portland because you just came straight back after moving in with your mum or is that something that could still happen? Portland sounds like a cool place
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 pm

I try to avoid sun as much as i can but at festivals/summer concerts i turn bright red basically Suspect
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

steph wrote:
i don't know why i just spat out my entire life's story, but anyways, i just had some spaghetti for dinner- i guess jimmyb inspired me!

I like hearing people's back-stories. It's an integral part of getting to know them
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

I like hearing people's back-stories. It's an integral part of getting to know them
that and finding out their favourite colour Wink
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm

plugga wrote:
I try to avoid sun as much as i can but at festivals/summer concerts i turn bright red basically Suspect
haha and how does that look with the blonde and green?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam Empty

I like listening to people as well. Good way to get to know people as camus said
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

What did you study when you were in Santa Barbara? I can understand the need for a change in landscape - it can get a bit boring if you're in the same area doing the same things over and over for too long a period. Did you not follow through with moving to Portland because you just came straight back after moving in with your mum or is that something that could still happen? Portland sounds like a cool place

photography. i think i was just young, and not confident, it was a really intense school, it was strictly for photography, so it wasn't a place to figure out what you wanna do and grow a bit before you choose your major, like a four year university might allow you to do. Portland is still a possibility, it's just that i have moved around enough times now and figured out (w/o sounding too cheesy here) that i need to fix myself and not just the place i live, ya know? but Portland it still a possibility, San Francisco is my dream place to live, but it's insanely expensive, but Portland is definitely at the top of the list.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

me too. i don't like a lot of small talk and chit chat, i like really getting to know people.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Hah, yes, but by asking someone's favourite colour you've made it obvious that that's what you're doing. I'm somehow a bit more subtle - Steph is telling me her back story and I didn't even ask Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Razz dork!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty

Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:

It looks like CRAP, let me tell you. I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that!

I just fond out alkaline trio in london are sold out, i can officially stop wondering if i can go and start complaining that i can't Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam Empty

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

me too. i don't like a lot of small talk and chit chat, i like really getting to know people.
I have been told I am a great listener, nout much for conversation, But a great listener/
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:

It looks like CRAP, let me tell you. I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that!

I just fond out alkaline trio in london are sold out, i can officially stop wondering if i can go and start complaining that i can't Crying or Very sad

that sucks! i hate not being able to see one of my favorite bands when they are playing nearby.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

I have been told I am a great listener, nout much for conversation, But a great listener/

i can imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm

aw that's too bad. tbh i only really know warbrain, so i wouldn't say i'm a fan or anything. have you seen them before?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:

that sucks! i hate not being able to see one of my favorite bands when they are playing nearby.

Ikr, i hate being broke. I love alkaline trio a lot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm

plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ikr, i hate being broke. I love alkaline trio a lot Crying or Very sad

aww, i feel for you, toots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next