DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Empty
PostSubject: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I have what I think is a 9 song demo that I cant find available anywhere else. If it doesnt already exist in the online world, I will share, but i dont know how
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm

That one is only 6 songs
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm

The 6 song demo I believe is the only known release. I guess others will have to confirm you have something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Hey, flea262! Just curious, what songs are on the demo you have?
Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 pm

theres no tracklist (its a burned cd) the last song is just insturmentals though.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Who did you get it from? because the only known release for them is the 6 song demo
Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

This is what i can get from comparing tracks. The last 4 are not on the online demo

1.There She Blows
2.bogey on my six
3.perfect blue
4.coordinates and a country song
5.graduation song
9. Insturmental
Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 pm

I believe its from Brian
Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

I was friends with a family member of his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

hey flea262, I suggest you contact Steady Now..who runs the www.thegaslightanthem.org and let him know what you have.

Back to top Go down
flea262
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:07 am

ok, sent him a message.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 am

interesting; I'm in touch with flea262
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:50 pm

any updates on this ?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 pm

brucesboots wrote:
any updates on this ?

Ok, out of the 9 songs, 1-5 are from the known Amping Cooper demo, and 7 & 8 are tracks by Tom DuHamel with Brian Fallon, which have also been posted before.

That leaves track 9, the instrumental, which sounds like it may well be by Amping Cooper, and track 6, which is an acoustic demo by Brian Fallon, which I cannot identify and which is posted in a separate thread.

Thanks to 'flea262' for discovering these on a CD given to him by someone from the Amping Cooper family.

Amping Cooper, untitled demo, c.2001 [TBC]

http://www.mediafire.com/?ber7cax4rjkmynr

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Just wanted to extend another Thank you. You rock flea262!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)   Amping Copper (unknown tracks?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amping Copper (unknown tracks?)
Page 1 of 1