DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!

Go down 
+6
JadedGoober7
rosstbh
laurendelore
Forum Owner
e7c
Stalls_Standing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Empty
PostSubject: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Go here to geezfools webblog to download more LIVE gaslight!
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:40 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ2JTYZ4
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:11 am

Woah! Can't wait to get home and grab this sucka!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:31 am

Wow, I love the cover of I'm On Fire
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:46 am

Awesome, thank you.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm

I just tried to download it on my friend's computer and the link is saying that the file is temporarily unavailable... is this happening to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah says temporarily unavailable
Back to top Go down
rosstbh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rosstbh

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Downloading now, can't wait to listen.

I was at this fucking show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 pm

No you weren't Ross. This is Manchester in America. Sorry!

This has however made me appreciate and obsess more over Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:45 am

this is from the states? I just assumed it was Manchester England
Back to top Go down
rosstbh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rosstbh

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:12 am

Kieran, the date is 26/08!

And he tells exactly the same story about saving his mum with the fork spoon so i'm pretty sure it's england!
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:50 am

It is 100% deffo Manchester England, He dedicates Blue Jeans and White T-shirts to the crew he met outside....That was Me, my girlfriend and two friends who came dressed in blue jeans and....you guessed it , white tshirts. Brian said he'd put the song in the setlist for us.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 am

That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:26 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:
It is 100% deffo Manchester England, He dedicates Blue Jeans and White T-shirts to the crew he met outside....That was Me, my girlfriend and two friends who came dressed in blue jeans and....you guessed it , white tshirts. Brian said he'd put the song in the setlist for us.

I think I was talking to you in Weatherspoons before the Manchester gig...then again it may have been someone else...started chatting at the bar...I was wearing a Social Distortion t shirt
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 am

Touche people! Touche!
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 pm

[quote="The Major I think I was talking to you in Weatherspoons before the Manchester gig...then again it may have been someone else...started chatting at the bar...I was wearing a Social Distortion t shirt[/quote]

Ha Ha yep, that was I, had to give respect for the Social distortion. You going to any of the gigs on the December run of dates, Me and my girl are doing all three. Gonna be a tiring three days. But deffo fun, lookin forward to seeing Former Cellmates again, plus the King Blues sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:00 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:
[quote="The Major I think I was talking to you in Weatherspoons before the Manchester gig...then again it may have been someone else...started chatting at the bar...I was wearing a Social Distortion t shirt

Ha Ha yep, that was I, had to give respect for the Social distortion. You going to any of the gigs on the December run of dates, Me and my girl are doing all three. Gonna be a tiring three days. But deffo fun, lookin forward to seeing Former Cellmates again, plus the King Blues sound interesting.[/quote]

Only doing Manchester and London...couldn't get time off work for Glasgow...if you fancy a drink before either of the gigs let me know...be nice to have a chat with you again
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Aye mucka, should be getting into manchester at about noon time from Glasgow. Me an my lass are stayin in the travelodge on the Deansway , not exactly sure where the Academy is from there but I'll prolly taxi it to the gig. I'll pm you my number when I get my mobile phone up and running.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm

How much was your travelodge?
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm

45 quids, wouldve been cheaper but I booked it 2 weeks ago.

london one was 80 tho....
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Hmm so me booking a room there is out of the question, something tells me I should have planned this out
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Check it out on the net...Ancoats travelodge will prolly have spaces, you can do it on t'internet.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:57 am

Think my mate in Sheffield may be putting me up!
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 am

Thanks a lot for that download, I was at that show and can't wait to give it a listen!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Strummerville
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Strummerville

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:28 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:

Ha Ha yep, that was I, had to give respect for the Social distortion. You going to any of the gigs on the December run of dates, Me and my girl are doing all three. Gonna be a tiring three days. But deffo fun, lookin forward to seeing Former Cellmates again, plus the King Blues sound interesting.

Sorry for bumping the thread but I think I may have been speaking to you at the Glasgow gig Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!   Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live in Manchester! Bootleg alert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next