DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Civil Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:47 pm

any Civil Wars fans here? i got their album for Christmas and i've been listening to them non-stop. i'm dying to see them live!! Sad
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 am

was listening to twenty years a little while ago. lovely song, lovely band. i just know that song, barton hollow, and poison&wine.
Back to top Go down

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 am

I've only heard a few songs, but I liked all of them! I keep forgetting this band exists.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I keep forgetting this band exists.
they've obviously made a huge impact on you lol!

aaaah i'm seeing them in March in Bristol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Bea wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I keep forgetting this band exists.
they've obviously made a huge impact on you lol!

Haha, yep! They're cool though. For me, they're kinda one of those bands that you discover randomly, hear a song or two and really like it, and then forget about them just because I don't own any of their work. But a lot of my friends have been getting into their stuff, so I just keep hearing about them, and then forgetting again, haha. I'll scoop up some stuff soon, and give a more detailed version of my opinion on them! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

check out their album, it's pretty good. honestly it's not the kind of music i listen to on my ipod during the day, but it's great to hear the album late at night when there are not many distractions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Civil Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Civil Wars   The Civil Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Civil Wars
Page 1 of 1