DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey everyone! I've been a huge Gaslight (and Brian) fan for years now (I first discovered them right after '59 Sound was first released) and I've been hooked since. I've never heard of a band with such a great vocal style and such a unique style of songwriting. I love it. I've been lurking here for quite a long time, mostly to find tabs, but I decided I'd finally join. So, here I am. Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm

hellooo! welcome!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Welcome , i am sure you will be right at home here Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello! Welcome to the forum! What's your favorite TGA song?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Welcome man, anything you need just ask. Check out the spam thread - that's what we do during slow time. I'm sure harbortown will be by eventually to give you a proper introduction to that thread. Hope you decide to stick around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forum. Have you ever seen TGA live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I can't say I have any specific favorites from TGA. I love pretty much 99% of their material. It'd be easier to say the only song they've ever done I really didn't love was their cover of God's Gonna Cut You Down.

I've yet to see TGA live, but I'm really hoping the next tour (which I guess will start when the new album gets released) comes around here, because I've wanted to see these guys live for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!   Greetings from Bergen County, NJ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Bergen County, NJ!
Page 1 of 1