DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logo Idea/revisions

Go down 
+10
steady now steady now
The Angry Johnny Revue
steph
simo
NeverTrustAJunkie
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
plugga
HorribleCrowe
Debonair
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

That one's crazy good, but why the stripe things on the side?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Harbortown wrote:
That one's crazy good, but why the stripe things on the side?

Thanks man i think this one might be it if everyone else agrees. its a barcode, It was originally ssuppose to look like a concert ticket. but im thinking of removeing that now, it doesnt make alot of sense. That image i believe could be our logo...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm

ohh yeah i did not realize it was a concert ticket until you said that. now i can see why the barcode was there...i think it might look better without, though.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

hows that

Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Logo10
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 pm

can you make the color of the letters more like brownish and not black? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

plugga wrote:
can you make the color of the letters more like brownish and not black? hmmmm

yeah, if other people think tthat would be agood idea, i kinda like the black, so its what ever the majority want
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

i didn't want to be picky, but i was also thinking something about the font...maybe change the font itself or the color of the font, to make it look more old, sort of.

don't get me wrong though, it's a good logo so far...we're just adding our tweaks. Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm

let's vote Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm

steph wrote:
i didn't want to be picky, but i was also thinking something about the font...maybe change the font itself or the color of the font, to make it look more old, sort of.

don't get me wrong though, it's a good logo so far...we're just adding our tweaks. Smile

hey i take no offense, at least were getting close, get something that everyone likess is priority. Yeah i could mess around with font types. the est and 2008 though i cant change. That will basically become impossible to read if i do any other font
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm

plugga wrote:
let's vote Razz

sure vote on what should be changed?

let me know what you guys want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

I say let's change the color to that brownish on the background (it's hard to explain oh god can I speak italian? lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

plugga wrote:
I say let's change the color to that brownish on the background (it's hard to explain oh god can I speak italian? lol)

You mean to match the kinda brownish shade on the banners edges? If that's what you mean, I agree.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

^ditto.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

You mean to match the kinda brownish shade on the banners edges? If that's what you mean, I agree.

YES. God thank you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

ok ill try that, anything else?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm

do you guys want black, with a brownish tint, the current background, is black with a blue tint
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 pm

uhm maybe that blue works better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

I like the blue! But if you wanna try the brown just to see whatt it looks like, go for it!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

The last revision you did looks amazing, Debonair! I like it just how it is, but I'm fine with brown too. Whatever the majority wants. NICE JOB!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Wait now you're all going back on the word? im confused,, whats should i revise lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 pm

I thought you were talking about the background color, actually, and not the lettering, haha. But, yeah, try the brown tint with the lettering!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:22 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I thought you were talking about the background color, actually, and not the lettering, haha. But, yeah, try the brown tint with the lettering!

wait i was talking about the background color, you guys were talking about the lettering color?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 pm

I was talking about the background color. My favorite is black with a blue tint, but I'd be fine with either. Majority rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm

That's what I was talking about, anyway! haha
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

ok revote pleae haha lets make this simple

the color to ttry is brown

write background or lettering only for change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logo Idea/revisions   Logo Idea/revisions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logo Idea/revisions
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next