DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+11
mingus
HorribleCrowe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
Debonair
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Debonair wrote:
Spam - Page 3 BennyRoo1-300x225


has anyone seen this before...i just found this!

bennys so epic lol!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. I love you
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair


Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 32
Location : New Jersey

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect


or are you afriad of love Suspect
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

That was intense
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.

If you say so.
I do.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.

If you say so.
I do.

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.

If you say so.
I do.

Okay then.
Good day.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Lucky her! That is why i always fall for musicians Razz


oh that explains why you turned down the baker lol!

YES. I am actually serious lol.
Because you're hoping to have a song written about you?

YES
*crawls into dark cavern to write 20 song masterpiece about Plugga*

I am afraid of your idea of masterpiece Suspect
As an artist I need to be secluded to create.

If you say so.
I do.

Okay then.
Good day.

And you sir.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Hey Sarah.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Guess what guys? I'm tired and I'm going to bed early. Have a great night everybody! Very Happy

Haha, I still can't believe we finished out the Spam thread. That was some crazy posting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm

YOU GUYS, I JUST SLEPT FOR WELL OVER 12 HOURS AND MISSED EVERYTHING HERE. WHY, WHY, WHY. 12 HOURS IS TOO MUCH FOR ANY HUMAN BEING. DON'T YOU AGREE? I AGREE, AND NOW I FEEL LIKE DEATH AND HAVE TO GO TO WORK SOON AND MISSED OUT OF AN ENTIRE DAY OS SPAMMING. SDFSBJHJB
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Good night, Shannon!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:42 pm

AND NOW SHANNON'S LEAVING AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CHAT WITH HER AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
AND HAVE TO GO TO WORK SOON
Spam - Page 3 Tumblr_lwx3ybeLIp1qf8i8o
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 pm

I think I will be calling it a night as well...Tomorrow is another day of work....well at least I get my paycheck
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

We missed you Sarah! But look, we are on page 53! We got to 51 before Harbortown returned, so we officially met our goal. So awesome.

12 hours?! I have never slept for 12 hours in one night in my life. I've gotten about 12 hours of sleep in the last three or four nights combined though. That's why I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Talk to you guys tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
We missed you Sarah! But look, we are on page 53! We got to 51 before Harbortown returned, so we officially met our goal. So awesome.

12 hours?! I have never slept for 12 hours in one night in my life. I've gotten about 12 hours of sleep in the last three or four nights combined though. That's why I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Talk to you guys tomorrow! Very Happy

Haha, yeah, you guys dominated!! Sleep well!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
AND NOW SHANNON'S LEAVING AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CHAT WITH HER AT ALL.

Aw! Very Happy I'll chat with you tomorrow.

Goodnight, guys! queen
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair


Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 32
Location : New Jersey

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
AND NOW SHANNON'S LEAVING AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CHAT WITH HER AT ALL.

Aw! Very Happy I'll chat with you tomorrow.

Goodnight, guys! queen

see ya shannon, ive started working on the second logo version, so i guess ill post it maybe tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

When are you leaving, Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

Looks like you're gone already. OKAY THEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: