DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sweden!

Go down 
+2
Harbortown
Fiddler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fiddler

Greetings from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi!

My name is Fredrik and I have finally decided to join the ranks here at Dimestore Saints.
I'm 21 years old and I live in a small town in Sweden called Oskarshamn. I've been a fan of the Gaslight-boys for a couple of years and so far I have seen them live 3 times.
I work as a carpenter, so when I'm not hitting my thumb with the hammer I listen to a lot of music, hanging out with friends and slapping the bass.

Well at this moment this feels like one of those boring presantations that your teacher said that you should keep away from writing when searching for a job so I think I'll end it here.

Catch you on the board!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Fredrik, welcome to the forum you son of a bitch! I had no idea you'd join, glad to see you did.

I'm flying back to Sweden in just a few hours. Hopefully we'll see each other sometime during christmas.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Welcome! It's still hard for me to believe that someone in Sweden could have seen them three times and here I am in the middle of the USA and I've caught all of a half a set that I drove seven hours for and didn't get there in time.
Back to top Go down
Fiddler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fiddler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Well Gaslight seems to have been inspired by Bruce once again, giving us Swedes the chance to watch great live acts!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Haha, well I'm happy for you guys. I'm kinda thinking about going to Europe for a semester or something so I think it'd be really funny if I managed to see TGA over there before I see them here again.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome Fredrik, I'm Shannon. I have to say, I am a little worried that you seem to know Harbortown. If you are anything like him, I don't think the forum can handle two of you! Wink

Seriously though, have fun and happy posting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:21 pm

welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Welcome Fredrik, I'm Shannon. I have to say, I am a little worried that you seem to know Harbortown. If you are anything like him, I don't think the forum can handle two of you! Wink

I think my forum personality is a bit like Fiddler's drunk personality.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 am

Welcome.

I was in Stockholm for a few days once. I bought this awesome pair of Umbro sweatpants. They were in my gym bag when it got stolen from my car as I was at an in-store in Soho (NYC) trying to meet Tommy Lee. I mourn the loss of those sweatpants more than anything. Also, Stockholm is awesome. I went to a party in a building that had an actual viking ship in it and it was one of the coolest things I'd ever seen. That is all.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 am

Harbortown wrote:

Haha! The drunk thread may get pretty interesting! drunken
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:

scariest post EVER
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

scariest post EVER
Greetings from Sweden! NRIRQ
Back to top Go down
Fiddler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fiddler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Seems like I already have an reputation before even writing a post on this forum haha!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Fiddler wrote:
Seems like I already have an reputation before even writing a post on this forum haha!
I'm kind of a big deal around these parts, knowing me will get you into the hottest clubs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Fiddler wrote:
I'm kind of a big deal around these parts, knowing me will get you into the hottest clubs and stuff.

Harbortown is getting awfully full of himself. I'm a little worried. Isn't being King of Spam enough for you? Razz

Don't worry Fiddler, we won't judge you based on your friends. Wink
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Fiddler wrote:

Harbortown is getting awfully full of himself. I'm a little worried. Isn't being King of Spam enough for you? Razz

Don't worry Fiddler, we won't judge you based on your friends. Wink
But I want total and utter domination

Greetings from Sweden! Fuvpn
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Tris thread is slowly turning into a spam thread, now everyone knows his power!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

I am very good at derailing. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden!
Page 1 of 1