DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SideOne Dummy Photo Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

SideOne Dummy Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: SideOne Dummy Photo Contest   SideOne Dummy Photo Contest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I haven’t posted here in a while, but I though I should let you guys know that I’m in second place,

I’ve been shamelessly promoting myself for a few days now, and facebook hate me now, I need a little over 30 “likes” to gain my spot again. I’m BEGGING you all to please follow the link and like the photo, and if you already did PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, PARENTS, PETS, ANGRY JOHNNY FROM DOWN THE STREET to help me!

simply follow this link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=293297577376334&set=o.100181486717180&type=1&theater

and “like” the picture!
it would mean a lot

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

p.s. i didn’t know where to post this, but anyways like!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOne Dummy Photo Contest   SideOne Dummy Photo Contest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Your picture is way too nice for me to vote for.

also since there are way too many Brian Fallon pics...I think I'll only vote on pics that only focus on Alex Levine.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOne Dummy Photo Contest   SideOne Dummy Photo Contest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 am

Well apparently I already voted for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SideOne Dummy Photo Contest   SideOne Dummy Photo Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SideOne Dummy Photo Contest
Page 1 of 1