DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?

Go down 
+8
JoshRaymond
Julianne
xstevenbx
e7c
liveit
Jjaeger240
Stalls_Standing
gillman1920
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:01 pm

holy shit i love you. take your time getting it up'd man. how's the sound quality?
Back to top Go down
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 am

Sound quality is excellent, both on the audio recording and the video I shot on my digital camera(not a video cam).

I'll have the audio available by tomorrow afternoon, and the video by tomorrow evening at the latest. I'll post a new thread with links over on the Audio section of this forum once it's available for download. The videos will be on my Vimeo account, which I'll link to from the new thread as well.
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 am

Nov 8
Roseland Theater, Portland OR

the boys played 8 songs in this order:

1. Great Expectations
2. The Patient Ferris Wheel
3. Old White Lincoln
4. Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
5. The '59 Sound
6. We Came To Dance
7. Angry Johnny and The Radio (w/ a kickass interlude)
8. The Backseat

i was bummed they didnt play Say I Wont as thats my favorite song and in that boston release show ive got downloaded the interlude to that was fucking awesome! the bit from Arther Conley's "Sweet Soul Music" and then the jeffersons theme.. genius..

it went by WAY to fast .. and everyone else sucked lol i did enjoy alkaline trio when they played their older stuff..
Quote :
Not saying it because I'm a Gaslight Anthem fan, but they seriously sounded and performed the best. Rise Against had a great performance and the crowd was nuts but even knowing all the words you couldn't follow anything he was saying.

thrice was fucking terrible.

haha thats pretty much how it went..
thrice was havin monitor troubles and shit.. people started booing lol they were bad.. and i guess against performed well.. but i just fucking hated it.. its true you cant follow the words but even if i could i just hate those guys..

fun show though, still mad i cant see em headlining
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:08 am

I saw them on this tour November 2nd in Hollywood. I was kind of bummed because there were some tall people in front of me (which is weird cause normally I'm the tall person blocking someone's view..sorry!), but the show was awesome nonetheless. I can't quite remember the setlist right now, there was a lot of stuff off of '59 Sound and they played "Say I Won't (Recognize)."

I ended up leaving the crowd after their set, and while I was watching Alkaline Trio I noticed Benny standing next to me, but I was too shy to say anything. Alkaline Trio said a lot of nice things about TGA during their set though, I thought that was cool. I had to leave before Thrice or Rise Against because I was in 5 hours away from home and it was already pretty late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2