DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dutchin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dutchin

Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Empty
PostSubject: Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner   Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 am

hey guys, i have two copies of the euro sink or swim 12" on white, one i got from gunner and one i got from vc with a damaged and also a reprinted cover. now something i noticed on one today, the vinyl on close inspection has blue parts in it, so i checked the other and they both have it! looks like someone didnt clean the press before they were put in! but, there is definatly small blue swirls on both of my copies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyhowellphotography
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner   Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeah I've got blue parts in mine too, so have a lot of people. I want a full white record!
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner   Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:19 pm

I have two copies and one has some mild streaking, the other is all white except one tiny blue blotch on the very edge of the record. I bet there are a couple out there with major streaking and I would love to get one of those..
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
dutchin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dutchin

PostSubject: Re: Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner   Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 pm

haha cool, im sure they all have it by the sounds then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyhowellphotography
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner   Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird: 2nd press white Sink or Swim on Gunner
Page 1 of 1