DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 am

So, the gaslight anthem web store is having this new promotion where if you spend $100 or more, they send you a limited edition pressing with Brian Fallons
signiture on the cover.

Needless to say, I ordered myself one in an instant.

This might be in the wrong thread, but i'm just so F**king excited.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 am

my guess for "the man himself" was mick jagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am

or buy the 7 inch and then get it signed after one of the shows....
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 am

100 bucks? Fuck that
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 am

AlrightToDrive wrote:
So, the gaslight anthem web store is having this new promotion where if you spend $100 or more, they send you a limited edition pressing with Brian Fallons
signiture on the cover.

Needless to say, I ordered myself one in an instant.

This might be in the wrong thread, but i'm just so F**king excited.

What makes you think this is a limited edition pressing?
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 am

Well, getting it signed after a show, would just be amazing.

But i've yet to see them play, and what with Gaslights growing popularity, it's going to be harder and harder to meet them.

Also, I bought all of their albums (Along with Elsie) for $100, which I must say, is a pretty good deal.

To be honest, i'm not 100% sure it's limited edition, but I do know that the 7" Tumbling Dice / She loves you is a hard thing to find.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm

AlrightToDrive wrote:
Well, getting it signed after a show, would just be amazing.

But i've yet to see them play, and what with Gaslights growing popularity, it's going to be harder and harder to meet them.

Also, I bought all of their albums (Along with Elsie) for $100, which I must say, is a pretty good deal.

To be honest, i'm not 100% sure it's limited edition, but I do know that the 7" Tumbling Dice / She loves you is a hard thing to find.

I emailed customer service who informed me that this is not a limited edition. Why would you have been even .001% sure that this was limited edition?? Also, this is one of the easiest Gaslight records to find because it was an unlimited pressing.
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, on the main store page, it says 'elusive' album (regarding the 7")

I just assumed that it being elusive means hard to find.

Anyways, I just thought i'd share with other fans how excited I am to be getting the signature of my hero.

And to let you guys know that there are a few left in stock Smile
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:10 pm

AlrightToDrive wrote:
Well, on the main store page, it says 'elusive' album (regarding the 7")

I just assumed that it being elusive means hard to find.

Anyways, I just thought i'd share with other fans how excited I am to be getting the signature of my hero.

And to let you guys know that there are a few left in stock Smile

As long as your happy thats all what matters, at least if your getting from a genuine source its better than some scum bag on ebay selling it for a massive profit. I do agree it might get harder to meet the band in future but I wouldnt say never , the first time you get Brian to sign something for you in front of you , it will mean so much more.
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah, very true Smile

I know that they announced a huge Canadian tour in 2012 for the new album, and i'll for sure be going,
so fingers crossed that I can meet them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself   Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumbling Dice 7" signed by the man himself
Page 1 of 1