DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)

Go down 
+6
Jerseyrain
Phil Rockabill
Matilda Noir
Shrewsbury_Stars
19thirty
Gaslight23
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Empty
PostSubject: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

From Gunner's facebook page

Gunner Records
‎...green gaslight anthem sink or swim vinyl in the works
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Haha! This guy is killing me/us! Okay Gunner... bump up the pressing to 1000 or more...so they take longer to sell out!!!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Haha I know, I have messaged him asking how many are going to be pressed, so I will inform you when he replies
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Haha I know, I have messaged him asking how many are going to be pressed, so I will inform you when he replies

I can answer that one for you: for as long as Gunner has rights to this record and as long as people are willing to keep on buying them, Gunner will continue to churn out variants.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry, I meant like how limited this pressing is going to be Smile but yeah I know I expect many more different pressing variants from gunner
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Sorry, I meant like how limited this pressing is going to be Smile but yeah I know I expect many more different pressing variants from gunner

I would guess 500.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 am

that's cool. I guess some people get ALL the variants. That's a lot of work, I just get the one that appeals to me the most, visually, and forget the others. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:16 am

Matilda Noir wrote:
that's cool. I guess some people get ALL the variants. That's a lot of work, I just get the one that appeals to me the most, visually, and forget the others. Laughing

To each his own i guess. I got myself the turquoise one from a member here and really happy with it. I don't think i will ever get more than two variants from an artist. I'd prefer to keep my money and buy more stuff from different bands. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Phil Rockabill wrote:
Matilda Noir wrote:

To each his own i guess. I got myself the turquoise one from a member here and really happy with it. I don't think i will ever get more than two variants from an artist. I'd prefer to keep my money and buy more stuff from different bands. Smile

yea! that's how I feel too.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:05 am

Phil Rockabill wrote:
Matilda Noir wrote:

I'll second that, there are avid collectors out there and fair play if they can finance it but as long as I have one copy of each I am happy and theres so much more music out there that Id rather afford. I have a peice of A4 paper full of band names that Ive jotted down. I may have only heard one or two or even no songs from these bands but this is my 'to listen list'. Ive never got around to getting SoS on vinyl so keep me posted as to this release date as I'll probably go for it. Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:47 pm

as long as people can pay for all the variants, i don't see why not, it's their money, I suppose. if I didn't have SOS already (just got the white variant today!) I would've went for this one.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Gunner replied and 500 are pressed
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am

I do usually like the look of Green vinyl...although I did just sell all my variants. haha. Just when you think you're out...
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Got one of these Wink
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Just ordered this, well, I think I have...haha. Can't wait to get it, 12 Euros is a bargain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

I don't understand this...seems like a way for a label to cash in on people who collect lots of variants.

why not just make unlimited pressing of one color?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

why not just make unlimited pressing of one color?

oldgospelchoir wrote:
a way for a label to cash in on people who collect lots of variants.

Thats just it - Money is money Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

To be fair, the fact that it was the first copy of this album I owned, and the cheap price, was a big factor Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)   New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pressing of Sink Or Swim on green vinyl (Gunner)
Page 1 of 1