DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weeding out a few things. CHEAP Pop Punk/Springsteen/New Wave/Hardcore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilgore Trout
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Weeding out a few things. CHEAP Pop Punk/Springsteen/New Wave/Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Weeding out a few things. CHEAP Pop Punk/Springsteen/New Wave/Hardcore   Weeding out a few things. CHEAP Pop Punk/Springsteen/New Wave/Hardcore Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Well, I'm flat broke and out of work and really need a few essential items, like new tattoos and expensive rarities from The Replacements.

Will ship US Media Mail, eating the cost if I accidentally under charge you for the shipping, etc. Add $4 for a good estimate. I need to update my PayPal account, but that's how I'd prefer any interested parties to pay. I can also bundle them and possibly take a couple bucks off if you buy more than one record. And yes, I really like Side One Dummy. So sue me.

Condition is "like new" unless noted otherwise. Also, I'm including which prices I'm willing to budge on, but hit me up if you're absolutely DYING for something.

7 Seconds/Kill Your Idols split 7" (clear red)- $5, price negotiable

Wax- 7" (clear orange) Band was featured in the 90's classic movie Mallrats! A must have for pop punk dorks! $5, price negotiable

Broadway Calls- Be All That You Can't Be 7" (clear blue) $5, price negotiable

Flogging Molly- Float 7" $5, price negotiable

Annihilation Time (badass hardcore punk with hair metal guitar solos)- Tales of the Ancient Age LP $10, price negotiable

Bruce Springsteen- The River Double LP $5 (very good condition)

Bruce Springsteen- Born To Run LP $5 (good condition, some damage to sleeve, disc is VG+)

Elvis Costello- This Year's Model LP $5 (good condition), price negotiable

If you want some things bundled together I can give you a price break. We'll talk.

Thanks for checking it out. Coming soon: Bouncing Souls "Ghosts on the Boardwalk" 7"s, Gaslight Anthem 7"s (willing to trade for GA BTW), a couple of things from The Stranglers and Talking Heads, a few CDs, a few cassettes (if you're a semi-hipster like yours truly) and more assorted vinyl.

I'll use real record mailers, and I'll let you know if I can't. I will not half-ass shipping items. More collectible stuff will be shipped in only legit mailers.
Back to top Go down

Weeding out a few things. CHEAP Pop Punk/Springsteen/New Wave/Hardcore
Page 1 of 1