DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED

Go down 
+2
xorcist
moreblue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Empty
PostSubject: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 am

Hey, I'm looking for a copy of this Revival Tour poster if anyone has a spare or would like to sell theirs.

I'd pay £25.

I WISH I'd bought one at the Nottingham show now.

Let me know. Thanks.

REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Reviva11

Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

That is awesome! I wish I would've been able to see one these shows.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

That seriously badass.
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 pm

this is on ebay right now. a bit pricey though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Poster-Revival-Tour-Brian-Fallon-Chuck-Ragan-not-Gaslight-anthem-/320785549039?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item4ab04f06ef
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah bit pricey but many thanks for letting me know
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:22 pm

I picked one up for myself in Newcastle, wished I'd grabbed a couple more for folks who didn't get one in time. Can't believe bastards have them on ebay.

I'm hoping to get mine framed this weekend.
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 pm

you seen the one el jefe did with the motorcycle motor? really a good poster there too...
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks, yeah I managed to get a copy of the ace El Jeffe design... it's at the picture framers right now.

Still looking for a copy of the design above.
I messaged the seller on ebay saying that the price they were charging wasn't very punk rock (as a joke) but they haven't replied back to me. Hah.
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

moreblue wrote:
Thanks, yeah I managed to get a copy of the ace El Jeffe design... it's at the picture framers right now.

Still looking for a copy of the design above.
I messaged the seller on ebay saying that the price they were charging wasn't very punk rock (as a joke) but they haven't replied back to me. Hah.
I've just ordered the El Jefe one too. How're you getting it framed? Can't decide whether to have a border on mine.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Ace you got one too. There were only about 20 for sale I think.
I've kept the border (mainly because it's signed by El Jefe in pencil on the border).
Then I've gone with a 2 inch mount on white (with a slight texture).
And I thin ish (about an inch) real wood light coloured frame.
So it's all quite natural looking and the framing doesn't detract from the actual design.
Should get it back from the local framers end of next week so I can post a photo of it then maybe.
Enjoy your purchase!

Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Yea please post a pic when you can. Mine's not arrived yet as I only ordered it yesterday. Can't imagine there are many left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED   REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVAL TOUR Poster - WANTED
Page 1 of 1