DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
+16
Debonair
Prisoner
mingus
Gumption
Down by the Mersey
chickenman
CluckyB
Harbortown
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Daire
Jerseyrain
TGAFAN25
steady now steady now
loazis
simo
LuceroDiehard
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 am

brucesboots wrote:
We have known for the last 3-4 years how good they are , looks like our secret is out.
good luck to them they deserve it.

Couldn't have said it better! I can't wait to see where they go from here. They deserve all the success they can get!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:51 am

CluckyB wrote:
there are a ton of people out there who are already fans and are suspicious whether or not this whole Mercury thing is going to work out -- and getting basic facts about them wrong won't help any perceptions.
What's your point? Gaslight fans will suddenly stop buying their records just because their president isn't the biggest fan?
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea


Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Luxembourg / Spain

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 am

Harbortown wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
there are a ton of people out there who are already fans and are suspicious whether or not this whole Mercury thing is going to work out -- and getting basic facts about them wrong won't help any perceptions.
What's your point? Gaslight fans will suddenly stop buying their records just because their president isn't the biggest fan?
yes. and i also burnt and smashed the ones that i already have after reading what the president said. didn't you? affraid
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 am

Bea wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
there are a ton of people out there who are already fans and are suspicious whether or not this whole Mercury thing is going to work out -- and getting basic facts about them wrong won't help any perceptions.
What's your point? Gaslight fans will suddenly stop buying their records just because their president isn't the biggest fan?
yes. and i also burnt and smashed the ones that i already have after reading what the president said. didn't you? affraid
Nope. I built a statue in the president's honor. I offer it Pomade and high top sneakers every day.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 37
Location : Wigan, England

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 am

Gumption wrote:
I don't think he said anything wrong. My guess is Sink or Swim did not sell a ton of copies, so he is referencing the two with sales worth noting. Regardless, you spazzes need to calm down.

Helluva first post there. Over a year in the making too, wonder how profound your next comment will be...
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 am

jerseyrain wrote:
Gumption wrote:
I don't think he said anything wrong. My guess is Sink or Swim did not sell a ton of copies, so he is referencing the two with sales worth noting. Regardless, you spazzes need to calm down.

Helluva first post there. Over a year in the making too, wonder how profound your next comment will be...
My bet is on either "Jews caused 9/11" or "The Gaslight Anthem is a corporate conspiracy to increase the sales of Levi's products, much like Nirvana for flannel shirts".
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 am

meh...


Last edited by Sami on Sun May 06, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid post, stupid writer :))
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 am

im not commenting on whether or not this guy should have known of the existence of SOS but..."referencing the two with sales worth noting" meehhh SOS will most likely always be the best record so i personally dont five a guck about the records with sales most noting i guess.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard


Posts : 1213
Join date : 2010-07-26
Location : Jacksonville, Fla

President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:32 pm

I wonder how the new CD will do in sales.

I am sure that the boys wil make the prez glad he signed them to Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Sponsored content





President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem   President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
President of Mercury Records Discusses Signing The Gaslight Anthem
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Lollapalooza Interview: The Gaslight Anthem The Gaslight Anthem
» The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records
» Do you think Gaslight propels into stardom after signing with Mercury?
»  President Obama gives shout out to the Gaslight Anthem's Sold Out Shows in Asbury
» Long interview with Benny on signing to Mercury, the iTunes Session, etc.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem Sounds & Interviews & Pics :: Interviews & Press-
Jump to: