DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dime Share Ratio help please

Go down 
+2
CluckyB
f1schu111
6 posters
AuthorMessage
f1schu111
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Dime Share Ratio help please Empty
PostSubject: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:03 pm

my share ratio has fallen to 0.24 i need 0.25 so it won't allow me to download anything. but i can't share unless i download. i lost my torrents when computer broke down , any ideas. i really want the revival tour dvd Sad
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Then buy it and stop stealing artists work.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm

It's not a commercially available DVD. I'm pretty sure nothing that's commercially available is on Dime anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 am

No Dime have rules so its nt like hes cheating anyone out of money, nothing officially released can be put on as Its a sharing site. Should probably check these facts before cutting comments are made.

Ive had problems similar to what you are having. It seems you are saying you have nothing to share and so seem to be stuck is that right. If you have absolutely no files left that you have got from Dime in the past e-mail their administrators. If they can see that you have downloaded files in the past they will email you one or two of the smaller files for you to seed. They must have a record of each users past downloads, they can see everything. Then Im afraid you will have to be patient and play the waiting game until some one seeds from you. Remember which files you have had in the past and think which one would be most likely for someone to want to download. Then just wait. DIME will not send you all of your past files, just enough to keep you running.

On the other hand. They recommended that as a Mac user the best download client to use is Transmission. Ive downloaded about 5 of the 7.8 GB so far and as soon as I started it began to seed the peices Id downloaded. Maybe because of demand for it so that helped my share ratio which is 0.26 maintain its level. As I downloaded 5 Gb I also seeded 1.4 Gb back which is a good ratio. It may work like that for you if you have a mac?

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

good question/answer as I got into the same problem with Dime
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

You might be better off making a new account. I got in right away last time.
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Sorry guys, this may be the dumbest question ever, but I don't know the webpage of that "Dime" torrent page...

Back to top Go down
f1schu111
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:05 pm

just type dimeadozen in google
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

simo wrote:
You might be better off making a new account. I got in right away last time.

Dont try creating a new account. They delete your new account within a few hours and tell you that places are limited so multiple accounts are strictly not allowed. They will threaten to ban you permanently if you persist in breaking the rules. you dont want that!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dime Share Ratio help please   Dime Share Ratio help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dime Share Ratio help please
Page 1 of 1