DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany

Go down 
+13
tigrr13
steady now steady now
thomas94
sodapop99
stephendgaf
Frenzal
JoshRaymond
Jukebox Romeo
xstevenbx
Forum Owner
vamike
e7c
The Major
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

so saint, is it the same as the web (only longer) or is it something completely different?
i should have been more specific... i downloaded it but can't watch it until i get my brother to convert it
and tomaldo... i did a quick and dirty job breaking the audio into tracks... it's up here http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/16503858/10cb36a7/sharing.html?rnd=79
(hope this works)
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Could someone upload the torrent to a different site (preferably Piratebay) because I cant register an account on dimeadozen :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm

this video has already been uploaded so I merged the topics, the links are on the first page (along with some bad ass pictures)
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 pm

e7c wrote:
(along with some bad ass pictures)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:00 am

haha yah i'm watching the WEB one, its fantastic, i love his stories xD my favorite "She tried to change the flat with a corkscrew and a bottle opener. and she turned the tire air into wine, she was trying to be like jesus but she didnt get it quite right, but oh well at the end of the day we had wine" or something of that effect haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 am

'This song's about stealing from pirates'. Quality.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 am

I donwloaded the .rar files shown in the very first post, but on trying to open the first one get an error message half way through.

Which takes me back to the DVD torrent (ie. the version which is not just an .avi file but which appears to be the edited as a proper DVD, menues and all). Does anyone have it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:43 pm

steady now steady now wrote:

Which takes me back to the DVD torrent (ie. the version which is not just an .avi file but which appears to be the edited as a proper DVD, menues and all). Does anyone have it?

I taped the original broadcast on dvd from German tv. It doesn't have menus,etc. However quality is excellent. PM me your address and I'll send you a copy
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 am

Stevearm wrote:
Could someone upload the torrent to a different site (preferably Piratebay) because I cant register an account on dimeadozen :/
http://www.dimeadozen.org Use my username. username: lynchyeatspi password: gaslight hope it works alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 am

Thanks for putting this up, watched it last night , it was really good as i have not seen them on a big stage at a festival , theres some odd folks in the audience as well which always makes it fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

Holland wrote:
theres some odd folks in the audience as well which always makes it fun.

There always is!! - part of the experience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany   Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Area4 Concert on WDR TV in Germany
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3