DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR

Go down 
+39
bringiton_ty
Casey
eagles1139
eZc
tyoac
henn
Txomin
Álvaro
encobel
moreblue
JJW319
Mr. Dafinski
StopAndSlideToTheRight
brianisbae
Harbortown
The Boxer
nebraska
chickenman
PPQ
Tobi
backseat99
40 Miler
bosvelt
theBasemen
f1schu111
Prisoner
Jerseyrain
sydney_carden
loazis
st-rebel
azlisa
Tiffany
thomas94
steady now steady now
enola
brucesboots
simo
Bea
vamike
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:36 pm

enola wrote:
PunkRockAbe wrote:
enola wrote:
Now that I'm home ... I do have the recording of the TV broadcast on DVD (2DVDs). And if anyone still wants it, I suggest we make a list with the names of whoever wants the DVDs and we keep them spreading around.

Thomas, Bea and BruceBoots already offered to help with the distribution.

Hope that's fine for everybody ...

I want them :O how does it work? I paypall you for a copy? I can't make DVDs Sad

If you didin't sort out the website broadcast I can send you one. Only from my experience the postage to the US is very expensive. Last time I paid 15 Euros for a shirt. The Austrian post doesn't offer the best service Smile
Just send me a pm ...

To help Enola out , I have the dime version which seems to be of the same quality, im happy to send to UK members.
(if you are in a position to copy on to friends or other members for free) please do so.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:49 pm

So, if anybody who still wants a dvd hasn´t send a message with the address to bea, enola, bruceboots or me please let us know. Then I could do another dvd for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:04 pm

thomas94 wrote:
So, if anybody who still wants a dvd hasn´t send a message with the address to bea, enola, bruceboots or me please let us know. Then I could do another dvd for you.
I've got it too and happy to send out. I've also ripped the audio (from the DVD) in .flac if anybody wants just that.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Flac audio would be amazing if you can upload it and post a link. I have the rip of the YouTube audio already but the quality is quite tinny sounding.

Many thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 pm

moreblue wrote:
Flac audio would be amazing if you can upload it and post a link. I have the rip of the YouTube audio already but the quality is quite tinny sounding.

Many thanks!
Will try my best but its only ripped off the DVD so not THAT great. Should be far better than a youtube rip though!

EDIT - working on the upload now, might take a while because my internet isn't that great. I'm going to put the sets up individually starting with Brian's. Watch this space...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Brian's set in .flac ripped from the DVD (plus the last few they play together at the end) available via link below:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3831048371/RevivalBrianFallon_plus_outro_.rar?bin=1

Dan's set: https://rapidshare.com/files/1833562385/RevivalDanAndriano.rar
Chuck's: https://rapidshare.com/files/1077987295/RevivalChuckRagan.rar
Dave's (plus songs played together at the beginning): https://rapidshare.com/files/2199452425/RevivalDaveHause_plus_intro_.rar

The whole lot in 128k mp3: https://rapidshare.com/files/3957693374/RevivalMP3s.rar

I had a listen today at the gym - its quite quiet but sounds good when you turn it up.
Back to top Go down
encobel
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:17 pm

is there any one that could send me a copy fo the dvd to Italy?
thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Many thanks for uploading the higher quality audio markbarlow!

Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:19 pm

moreblue wrote:
Many thanks for uploading the higher quality audio markbarlow!

Much appreciated!
You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Txomin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 am

A DVD from the Rockpalast broadcast is available at kigonjiro.com from october 23, you can get it here:

bit.ly/qQ2rR5 (i´m not allowed to put a link, copy and paste in your browser)

The artwork is included but you can have it at full size here (press "original"):

flickr.com/photos/kigonjiro/6261222496/sizes/l/in/photostream/ (i´m not allowed to put a link, copy and paste in your browser)

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 RevivalTourRockpalast-copy

The Revival Tour
Live Music Hall
Köln, Germany
October 12, 2011
Rockpalast

Broadcast by WDR
DVB-S Recording w/Topfield
PRO-SHOT, PAL, 16/9
Authored w/DVD Studio Pro by kigonjiro
179.08 Minutes
Artwork included

Video: MPEG-2, 720 x 576, 16/9, 25 fps
Audio: MP2 Stereo, 48 kHz, 192 kpbs
Data bit: 5.79 Mbps
DVD9 (dual layer)

Setlist:

Intro
Nomad By Fate
Me and Denver
Great Expectations
Prague (Revive Me)
Time Will Tell
Pretty Good Year
Pray For Tuscon
Resolutions
Jane
Melanin *
Trusty Chords
C’Mon Kid
It’s What You Will
Let It Rain
Cut Em Down
Nothing Left To Prove
You Get What You Give
Irish Washer Woman
For Broken Ears
Between The Lines
Meet You In The Middle
The Boat
–Interview Chuck Ragan
Every Thug Needs A Lady
Annother Innocent
Hollow Sounds
It’s Gonna Rain All Day
Hurricane Season
This Light
The First Eviction Notice (Lawrence Arms)
Blue Carolina *
Emma
Crawl
From This Oil Can
Black Betty & The Moon *
I Witnessed A Crime *
Lady Killer
The Diamond Church Street Choir
Old White Lincoln
Boxer
Here’s Looking At You
Blue Jeans White T-Shirts
American Slang
On The Bow
The Bridge
I Was A Prayer
California Burritos
59 Sound
Revival Road

*Not broadcast
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Txomin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Bea wrote:
no don't worry about it, i'm pretty sure you can upload it. i mean, we've always shared audio recordings from radio stations and live videos and stuff in here and we've never had any problem (that i know of)

but hasn't someone already uploaded the audio? why would you want to do it again?

Right, these live recordings are under the R.O.I.O. rules and can be shared for free. Only artist and bands included in the N.A.B. (Not Allowed Bands) list can´t be shared this way.

You will find some The Gaslight Anthem DVDs shared this way at kigonjiro.com, all of them are PRO SHOTS:

- Bilbao BBK LIve 2009 (41 minutes, broadcast by ETB3 - Basque country TV)
- Area 4 Festival 2008 + Glatonbury 2009 (44 + 33 minutes)
- Rock Am Ring 2011 (58 minutes) + 3 acoustic songs by Brian Fallon (Unplugged Auf Den Därchen)
- Area 4 Festival 2010 (58 minutes)
- Glastonbury 2011 (39 minutes)
- Rolling Stone Weekender 2010 (with Black Keys, The National, Cowboy Junkies, Get Well soon and Tindersticks) 27 min of GLA, 139 minutes the whole DVD
- Later with Jools Holland, Series 37, Episodes 5 and 6. (American Slang and The Spirit of Jazz featured in episode 6)

All of this in free download mode from Megaupload and Rapishare. And is absolutely legal, not piracy. All DVDs are PRO SHOT with menus, chapters, etc... and artwork too. Check Kigonjiro.com and press on the INDICE (index) menu on top left or use the blog´s search.

Back to top Go down
henn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 am

a small guy in germany needs the dvd too Smile can someone help me? i'm getting nuts for this ...
Back to top Go down
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 pm

dimeadozen + torrent Smile
Back to top Go down
eZc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

thanks for sharing the artwork!
Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Txomin wrote:
A DVD from the Rockpalast broadcast is available at kigonjiro.com from october 23, you can get it here:

bit.ly/qQ2rR5 (i´m not allowed to put a link, copy and paste in your browser)

The artwork is included but you can have it at full size here (press "original"):

flickr.com/photos/kigonjiro/6261222496/sizes/l/in/photostream/ (i´m not allowed to put a link, copy and paste in your browser)

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 RevivalTourRockpalast-copy

The Revival Tour
Live Music Hall
Köln, Germany
October 12, 2011
Rockpalast

Broadcast by WDR
DVB-S Recording w/Topfield
PRO-SHOT, PAL, 16/9
Authored w/DVD Studio Pro by kigonjiro
179.08 Minutes
Artwork included

Video: MPEG-2, 720 x 576, 16/9, 25 fps
Audio: MP2 Stereo, 48 kHz, 192 kpbs
Data bit: 5.79 Mbps
DVD9 (dual layer)

Setlist:

Intro
Nomad By Fate
Me and Denver
Great Expectations
Prague (Revive Me)
Time Will Tell
Pretty Good Year
Pray For Tuscon
Resolutions
Jane
Melanin *
Trusty Chords
C’Mon Kid
It’s What You Will
Let It Rain
Cut Em Down
Nothing Left To Prove
You Get What You Give
Irish Washer Woman
For Broken Ears
Between The Lines
Meet You In The Middle
The Boat
–Interview Chuck Ragan
Every Thug Needs A Lady
Annother Innocent
Hollow Sounds
It’s Gonna Rain All Day
Hurricane Season
This Light
The First Eviction Notice (Lawrence Arms)
Blue Carolina *
Emma
Crawl
From This Oil Can
Black Betty & The Moon *
I Witnessed A Crime *
Lady Killer
The Diamond Church Street Choir
Old White Lincoln
Boxer
Here’s Looking At You
Blue Jeans White T-Shirts
American Slang
On The Bow
The Bridge
I Was A Prayer
California Burritos
59 Sound
Revival Road

*Not broadcast

When I go to download it from one of the two sources it is split up into like 75 parts....is there a way to download the whole dvd as one or two videos?
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Does anyone have a link to download the DVD/videos from? Most of the links in this thread have been taken down.
I want to buy this DVD but can't find any website that sells it. WTF Revival Tour, shut up and take my money!!!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:24 pm

I MUST, MUST HAVE THIS Very Happy thanx for sharing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Does anyone have this DVD or video file that would be willing to send it to me? I'd pay for shipping. I had this on my old computer and lost the torrent, now I think I found it again but there are no seeders.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:50 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Does anyone have this DVD or video file that would be willing to send it to me? I'd pay for shipping. I had this on my old computer and lost the torrent, now I think I found it again but there are no seeders.

I have a good quality file. Not sure how to upload files on here though so if you know how, tell me and i'll do it. If not, send me your email and I'll try sending it that way!

EDIT: This isn't for sale right?
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

I have a good quality file. Not sure how to upload files on here though so if you know how, tell me and i'll do it. If not, send me your email and I'll try sending it that way!

EDIT: This isn't for sale right?

As far as I have seen it is not for sale, if it is then I will happily purchase it (someone let me know if it is).

As for uploading, I'll send you a PM with easy directions but if you don't wanna do any of it really don't. I appreciate you even considering it.
Back to top Go down
Koens
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 am

You can still watch it here: http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/videos/2011/1012/the_revival_tour.jsp
With FLVGrabber you can download it to your computer. And with 'Any Video Converter' You can convert the FLV-file to any format you want, so you can put it on DVD if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 am

It is a really long time, but please can someone send me this concert? Question 
Meanwhile, all download options have been blocked by the WDR  Mad and I can't download anywhere...

Would be great if someone could help me....
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:39 pm

LauraS wrote:
It is a really long time, but please can someone send me this concert? Question 
Meanwhile, all download options have been blocked by the WDR  Mad and I can't download anywhere...

Would be great if someone could help me....

Really? I can still watch it scratch ... dont you find anything on youtube or so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR   Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour - Okt 12th 2011 - Köln, Live Music Hall: LIVE on WDR
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next