DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES

Go down 
+5
brucesboots
Down by the Mersey
plugga
JukeboxJuliet
Gaslight23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Empty
PostSubject: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Video made in Manchester, including some footage from Manchester Revival Tour date, I think it is a really nice video

http://www.rocksound.tv/tv/article/to-the-stage-the-horrible-crowes1?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound
Back to top Go down
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Wow thank you so much for sharing this - fantastic!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:14 pm

loved it, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Cool video - nice find.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Thats a really nice video, the young girl on the barrier and the end of the video had hung around for hours outside in the hope of meeting Brian, sadly she had to give up to get in line. I do hope she gets to see this , im sure she will made up by it, hope she got to meet him after , but as she was on her own I guess she had to make her way home.
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm

This is a fab video! Thanks for sharing Very Happy Loved hearing Ian's story about thinking he wouldn't play anymore, now look how things turned out!
Back to top Go down
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm

luckysparks wrote:
This is a fab video! Thanks for sharing Very Happy Loved hearing Ian's story about thinking he wouldn't play anymore, now look how things turned out!

Yeah!!! I thought it was so sweet that Brian got him that guitar for his birthday too!
The only complaint about this video is that it was too short - it was beautifully filmed and seemed like such a good interview of the two of them together, just sitting and chatting naturally. Would have loved for it to be a few minutes longer.

Also would love a mp3 of that version of Ladykiller. He seems to be playing that one a lot - I wonder if they'll make a video of it.
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:26 pm

I would LOVE a video for Ladykiller.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:49 pm

That was really awesome, thank you rocksound!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Great video. Great interview. I love the end, when they both smiled ... perfect way to end this beautiful clip. The acoustic version of Ladykiller is fantastic - so pure and yet so full of energy. Wouldn't say no to a Ladykiller video, too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender
kuruptlon

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 am

Yeah I really wish we had the version of Ladykiller on its own it sounds beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES   TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO THE STAGE: THE HORRIBLE CROWES
Page 1 of 1