DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.

Go down 
+11
brucesboots
poormrpitiful
acousticbandit
StopAndSlideToTheRight
NeverTrustAJunkie
mingus
steady now steady now
enola
Daire
40 Miler
Labhras
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks for posting the videos. They're great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 am

brucesboots wrote:

You must have been standing next to us mate , our friend Margeret was the girl who twanged Daves guitar.

I was around the middle a few rows deep, he left the mic a couple of times and came into the centre and sang right at me. Made the night for me.

And talking about the show last night I remembered Jon Gaunt's intro to the whole night, that was really cool.

Last edited by Daire on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
syr667
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 am

okay, i'm from minneapolis but i was on vacation in paris so i came over for a few days to see the show. i was wondering though, who the bald irish guy was that came up and played wth them was. about half the crowd seemed to recognize him, but i couldnt hear when chuck intro'd him.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 pm

syr667 wrote:
okay, i'm from minneapolis but i was on vacation in paris so i came over for a few days to see the show. i was wondering though, who the bald irish guy was that came up and played wth them was. about half the crowd seemed to recognize him, but i couldnt hear when chuck intro'd him.

we were with a group of Irish guys and none of them had a clue who he was.
Back to top Go down
Henriflame
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 am

The dudes name is Brian Brody, Havent heard of him before though :O
Not really surprised though as I dont follow irish folk all that much D:
Back to top Go down
moles92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 am

Labhras wrote:
moles92 wrote:
I was at the show. Was standing at the railings near the back. There was a large amount of people who seemed more interested in getting wasted than the music.
However from a performance point of few, i dont think it could have gone better.
I was glad to hear people "ssh-ing" during the Horrible Crowes songs.
I was lucky enough to meet Dave, Chuck, and Brian after. Each one was as down to earth as they seem on stage.
Wont forget that night.
when did brian and dave come out? i stayed back for a while after, but the last bus home was at 11.30 so i had to run off before then. still got my picture with chuck though! Very Happy

I left for the luas at around 11.30 so it literally must have been then. I caught dave walking to the coach. Brian was the last i saw.
He was at the top of their coach signing autographs and everything. He was sooo sound.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 pm

moles92 wrote:
Labhras wrote:
moles92 wrote:
I was at the show. Was standing at the railings near the back. There was a large amount of people who seemed more interested in getting wasted than the music.
However from a performance point of few, i dont think it could have gone better.
I was glad to hear people "ssh-ing" during the Horrible Crowes songs.
I was lucky enough to meet Dave, Chuck, and Brian after. Each one was as down to earth as they seem on stage.
Wont forget that night.
when did brian and dave come out? i stayed back for a while after, but the last bus home was at 11.30 so i had to run off before then. still got my picture with chuck though! Very Happy

I left for the luas at around 11.30 so it literally must have been then. I caught dave walking to the coach. Brian was the last i saw.
He was at the top of their coach signing autographs and everything. He was sooo sound.
aaaah i missed him by 5 mins! oh well, there's always the next GA tour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.   Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour Dublin, 29 Sept.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2