DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Twitter

Go down 
+17
SirBrad
matkins
Anya_TGA
MKULTRA
steady now steady now
lol_paul_ledoux
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
The Last Jukebox Romeo
kappanera
Shrewsbury_Stars
Holland
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
Harbortown
AlrightToDrive
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
I follow brianfallonhc on twitter, don't know if it's his one or not, but the profile picture has changed and it looks like a very private one... so I don't know if it's Brian's twitter account or not...
very interesting. this may be silly but maybe he made himself a twitter to use after the new album is finished, since he has no tweets yet affraid
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
I follow brianfallonhc on twitter, don't know if it's his one or not, but the profile picture has changed and it looks like a very private one... so I don't know if it's Brian's twitter account or not...
very interesting. this may be silly but maybe he made himself a twitter to use after the new album is finished, since he has no tweets yet affraid
yeah, maybe
I always thought it was a fake, because it's not verified, his website is linked to an other account, which is private and, how you already mentioned, that he has have no tweets yet.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 pm

that looks like he may have made it and forgotten about it or something. I think as far other websites, he wants privacy...I think the last few months have kind of pushed him away. He got into a fight with a fan on twitter a while back over the setlist one night and after the NYC incident, i think he's just backed away. He's always been pretty private anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 pm

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
that looks like he may have made it and forgotten about it or something. I think as far other websites, he wants privacy...I think the last few months have kind of pushed him away. He got into a fight with a fan on twitter a while back over the setlist one night and after the NYC incident, i think he's just backed away. He's always been pretty private anyway.
I think you're right
maybe one day he'll come back on twitter or instagram, but I think it will take a long time...
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 pm

To my knowledge, he's looking to use it more for his private life. Maybe when they're recording he'll pop up again on something. I miss him though!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 pm

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
To my knowledge, he's looking to use it more for his private life. Maybe when they're recording he'll pop up again on something. I miss him though!
yeah, because he's other twitter account is private, so maybe he'll use this one for public...
I miss him too.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:00 pm

@gaslightanthem: Guess who's back on twitter everybody!
@thebrianfallon ahhhhhhhhhhh clap hands clap hands!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:51 am

So how many twitter accounts does this man actually have now? Three? haha
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Debonair wrote:
@gaslightanthem: Guess who's back on twitter everybody!
@thebrianfallon  ahhhhhhhhhhh clap hands clap hands!!!!!

wow that's great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:51 pm

matkins wrote:
I have to say that Twitter isn't as interesting without Brian.  However, I do love his Instagram account. What I miss most about his Twitter is the interactions with Jaded Punk Hulk Laughing 

Oh my gosh YES, same here! Seriously, the banter between Brian and Jaded Punk Hulk was sometimes the only reason I would check Twitter during the day. SO entertaining.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:24 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
So how many twitter accounts does this man actually have now? Three? haha

and don't foget his blog at www.brianfallon.net  drunken 
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Twitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2