DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you Believe this kid?

Go down 
+4
e7c
laurendelore
Jukebox Romeo
goodfella01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
goodfella01
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Can you Believe this kid? Empty
PostSubject: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73NxzA0xRs

this kid needs to get fuckin' real n better shut his mouth about the gaslight anthem.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:24 am

yeah, i saw that earlier today. pissed me off

TGA Army, STRIKE!!!
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:26 am

What a dick. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion when it comes to music and otherwise, but my opinion on him is that he's a dick.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 am

90% of all music today is just crap... it is embarassing to my generation that some how "artists" like Britney or The Spice Girls were considered to be talented

Metallica has gone down hill. I have not heard the new album, but that is because everything past the black album has been a rip off... and for the record S&M was crap, it was a cute novelty but that is all.

Slipknot... ugh, slipknot... I still do not understand why people like these guys.

I can understand why Kerrang fans were upset with TGA on the cover... TGA is not the normal style of music for Kerrang. However, I do hope that people gave them a shot, becuase well... TGA is the best band of our generation.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:22 am

I think this kid represents everything wrong with music these days. You sound like you're auditioning for the "Grumpy Old Men" series. Stop kidding yourself. You are about 13 years old, rely on Kerrang! for everything, Kerrang! hasn't been a good magazine for abuot 3-4 years now, and now they start putting decent bands on the cover such as Converge, Cancer Bats and The Gaslight Anthem, you start getting pissy and reel out your elitist 'rock horns' to shoot it all down. YOU are what is wrong with music and young people, you have narrow minded views and any band that YOU haven't heard of, isn't worthy of 'grinding your ears'
Do me a favour. TGA Army!

That was my post, but it was too long Sad
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:35 am

Here is my post:

While I agree with some of what you say, (music in general has been going downhill for quite awhile) I really disagree with your rant on The Gaslight Anthem... TGA is the return of good old fashioned rock and roll. I am not surprised that someone that thinks that Slipknot is awesome would not like TGA... but then again Slipknot is just the Spice Girls with masks (all about the image, not about the music).

5 years from now people will still be talking about TGA, and embarrased of Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:38 am

oh if you can't tell... I really hate slipknot.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:43 am

Stalls and all you other brits, I need your help:

Can you Believe this kid? Whay10
Back to top Go down
ambrose
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:08 pm

this kid is a douchebag.
i like Slipknot, i'm not gonna lie, but there's definitely something much more real about The Gaslight Anthem.
there's so much that i could say about this kid's ideas that i don't even want to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Why, is definately the way it is spelt universally.
Could be the fancy font but may not be.
I also like Slipknot, I don't think insulting his music taste to defend ours is the right path though. He obviously thinks far too much of himself though and has taken it upon himself to be a spokesmen for EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
PatientFabiWheel
A Contender
A Contender
PatientFabiWheel

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Hahahahahaha....how old is this guy...10?!?!?

Fuckin' ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Matt Days
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matt Days

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:41 pm

just a stupid boy who think that he's very cool..
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm ashamed to be from the same country
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 am

The videos been removed now. I didn't get to see it, but judging by the above comments, I assume that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you Believe this kid?   Can you Believe this kid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you Believe this kid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: The TGA Army-
Jump to: