DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can i actually buy the album?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spgilbert
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Where can i actually buy the album? Empty
PostSubject: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

So....I missed out on the pre-order, but I thought the vinyl should be available in stores today? I just got done calling all of the stores in my area (I live in Bristol, VA) and they all said that they were told that the vinyl got pushed back and all that they got are copies of the CD. I called the chain stores and the indie stores. Does anybody know what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

spgilbert wrote:
So....I missed out on the pre-order, but I thought the vinyl should be available in stores today? I just got done calling all of the stores in my area (I live in Bristol, VA) and they all said that they were told that the vinyl got pushed back and all that they got are copies of the CD. I called the chain stores and the indie stores. Does anybody know what's up with that?

must be demand outstripping supply; if you're not going to buy the vinyl online, you may have to wait a while (just a guess based on what we've been hearing on here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
spgilbert
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

I like to buy from the local record stores to try to help them out (I do the same with local book stores. I almost never buy from amazon or chain stores), but if they aren't going to get it, I'll just order online. This is a real bummer.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm giving one away, check out the contest thread.
Back to top Go down
spgilbert
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

I just saw that before you replied here and was just finished sending you my answer! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

http://www.vvinyl.com/v/horrible-crowes-elsie/1764

(i had previously contacted them to ask if the vinyl edition they were selling was the blood red version, they said yes and have apparently updated their description to say so)
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:05 pm

blugel wrote:
http://www.vvinyl.com/v/horrible-crowes-elsie/1764

(i had previously contacted them to ask if the vinyl edition they were selling was the blood red version, they said yes and have apparently updated their description to say so)

wow thank you! not one of the record stores near either of my two homes is selling the red vinyl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i actually buy the album?   Where can i actually buy the album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can i actually buy the album?
Page 1 of 1