DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

THC Giveaways!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

"Hey! We are giving away some stuff to celebrate the release of our new record ...first up we are doing something for everyone that uses Instagram on their iPhone...all you gotta do is check out the instagram contest tab...if you don't have a iPhone...it's totally cool we got some other stuff coming up too!!!

Thanks and see ya soon!!
Brian and Ian"

From Facebook.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
"Hey! We are giving away some stuff to celebrate the release of our new record ...first up we are doing something for everyone that uses Instagram on their iPhone...all you gotta do is check out the instagram contest tab...if you don't have a iPhone...it's totally cool we got some other stuff coming up too!!!

Thanks and see ya soon!!
Brian and Ian"

From Facebook.

oh yeah, but the iPhone people come first - even if it's cool that some of us can't afford them

why not give those forum folk on DimestoreSaints something first?

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:

Thanks and see ya soon!!
Brian and Ian"

From Facebook.

oh yeah, but the iPhone people come first - even if it's cool that some of us can't afford them

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
we sure deserve it bounce
Back to top Go down
MikeSig
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MikeSig

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

A thread entitled "THC Giveaways" would have an entirely different meaning on a few other messageboards. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/MikeSig
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm

I'll be doing a little contest about THC closer to the shows. Only people who follow me in FB will know about it. Open to everyone though, no purchase needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:25 pm

MikeSig wrote:
A thread entitled "THC Giveaways" would have an entirely different meaning on a few other messageboards. Laughing

haha my thoughts exactly!

I'm excited, I definitely know what I'm going to do for my contest entry picture. This will be fun!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm sure if you don't have an iPhone, you probably know someone who does that will let you use it to take a picture.

Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Also lets not forget that you can take a picture with a regular camera, put it online (photobucket, tinypic, wherever), then go to that url on an iphone, save it to the phone, and open it in instagram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THC Giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC Giveaways!   THC Giveaways! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC Giveaways!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: The Horrible Crowes: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: