DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Empty
PostSubject: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 pm

If you weren't able tickets to our LA show it's totally cool! We are going to play a few songs Fingerprints Music on Thursday September 15th you can get all the details by calling this number (562) 433-4996

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fingerprints-Music/39650638629
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Anyone going to this event?
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 pm

I doubt many people will go since the way you get in is if you buy the record at the store and I feel like most fans already have the record pre-ordered...also the fact that the LA show is scheduled and not sold out yet also might be another reason for a not so great turnout.

I really wished these shows were on the weekend, cause I would have been able to make the trip then.
Back to top Go down
myfuneralparty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myfuneralparty

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

I'll actually be going to both the Troub show and the in-store. Reserved my copy of the record with Fingerprints the other day so they put me on the RSVP list. My order from Side One should be arriving in the mail today, but I wanted to pick up the red vinyl as well, so it wasn't really a big deal for me.

The cost of the album would probably be the same as buying a ticket to the other show anyway. Even if you already have a copy, you could give it away to a friend or something. Not a bad deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 pm

anyone going?
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 am

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.
My friend and I got to the record store like an hour before, and we were the first ones there. AND BAM, Brian and his crew arrive, and they’re setting up. I was too afraid to go up to any of them. But, then Ian was looking at albums and my friend and I started talking to him! He’s amazing! And apparently, they’re going to do a show in England for Ian’s family. So perhaps a gig for one of you lucky people!??! When the crowes hopped on stage to perform they were dressed in casual clothes! Amazing and soooooo intimate. I nearly cried, then they did a signing and I poured my heart out to Brian and he gave me the longest hug ever! AND HE SAID I SMELLED GOOD. Ahaha, but I finally was able to tell him about my great love I have towards him and his music.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I wish so much that the England show will take place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqTD4lvzAQ

Blood Loss @ FIngerprints Very Happy

^ Favorite song, I see my shiny head!
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm

steffuhnee wrote:
IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.
My friend and I got to the record store like an hour before, and we were the first ones there. AND BAM, Brian and his crew arrive, and they’re setting up. I was too afraid to go up to any of them. But, then Ian was looking at albums and my friend and I started talking to him! He’s amazing! And apparently, they’re going to do a show in England for Ian’s family. So perhaps a gig for one of you lucky people!??! When the crowes hopped on stage to perform they were dressed in casual clothes! Amazing and soooooo intimate. I nearly cried, then they did a signing and I poured my heart out to Brian and he gave me the longest hug ever! AND HE SAID I SMELLED GOOD. Ahaha, but I finally was able to tell him about my great love I have towards him and his music.

Well at least you smell good.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
steffuhnee wrote:
IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

Well at least you smell good.

At it means a lot more since Brian told me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th   THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC to Play Long Beach, Cali Record Store on Sept. 15th
Page 1 of 1