DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

London show?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

London show? Empty
PostSubject: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Does anyone know if this rumoured show in London is going to take place and when? Since I have to cancel the Dublin Revival Tour show, I'm thinking to go London instead. But it would be great to combine it with a possible THC solo show.

Last edited by enola on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

enola wrote:
Does anyone know if this rumoured show in London is going to take place and when? Since I have to cancel the Dublin Revival Tour show, I'm thinking to k o London instead. But it would be great to combine it with a possible THC solo show.

Brian said to me they were planning on doing it, I think he said at the end of the Revival tour, but don't take my word for it as it all could of changed haha
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 am

So, following yesterday's interview this us obviously not gonna happen. I want to cry!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 am

enola wrote:
So, following yesterday's interview this us obviously not gonna happen. I want to cry!

Sad I haven't listened to the interview yet, what was said?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 am

He just said that there will be only the 2 US shows + the instore gig. And only the Revival Tour in Europe where they will only play a few THC shows. It seems that it is very difficult to finance those solo shows.
But he also said, if people are really, really interested and they have some time on their hands they might schedule a week each for eastcoadt, westcoast, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:10 am

enola wrote:
He just said that there will be only the 2 US shows + the instore gig. And only the Revival Tour in Europe where they will only play a few THC shows. It seems that it is very difficult to finance those solo shows.
But he also said, if people are really, really interested and they have some time on their hands they might schedule a week each for eastcoadt, westcoast, Canada, Europe and Australia.

Thank you, hopefully these will see how much people want the show and arrange it, we will just have to wait and see how it pans out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: London show?   London show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London show?
Page 1 of 1